10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

MagIX

We are wasting the great man's prime years by having a second rate set of midfielders and defenders. As a result there is no confidence or chemistry in the team and everything looks so jointed. Our transfer policy has been questionably corrupt over the last few years.

I totally agree.
With this miedfeld (and defense) our dream trio in front cannot perform at his best (imo not even at 50%)

Last edited:
F

Flavia

We are wasting the great man's prime years by having a second rate set of midfielders and defenders. As a result there is no confidence or chemistry in the team and everything looks so jointed. Our transfer policy has been questionably corrupt over the last few years.

You forgot the coach, the most important.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Unlucky again.

Team tactics are as bad as they have been in a very very long time..........

Watch people come and shit on Messi in 3...2....1...

BarcaGirl

His finishing is worrying. I think it's clear that Messi's problem is more psychological than physical. Sometimes, it almost looks like he's afraid of the ball.

JamDav1982

Unlucky again.

Team tactics are as bad as they have been in a very very long time..........

Watch people come and shit on Messi in 3...2....1...

People are allowed to have an opinion on Messi just as any other player and that doesnt mean 'shitting' on him,

Watching Messi these days I cant see how a team to take on the best in europe can be made with him providing so little work rate off the ball.

Lomar1o

if messi is playing this well when even the lady luck is against him, i can't imagine how scary he will be when he breaks the curse. i just hope messi won't give up, he can't give up, we need him to fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans