10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

blaugrana1987

Are you really a Barca fan??
Not that I agree with him, but having Messi in this state (him and team) is wasting everyones time IMO. We need to start from the top. Change this fucking incompetent pos board. We need to have organization where players will feel safe again. I sometimes feel like they are fucking teenage prostitutes dragged into the job by criminals and scumbags. They still perform but they know they can be easily replaced in no time flat. Messi sensed the greed and incompetence of the board and he is no fool even though he looks like one.

Second thing is...Get.a.fucking.coach! No, not the best FM14 player, real manager. Someone like Carlo, Mou or Klopp. Third get clear roadmap of the clubs next 10 years because everything looks very chaotic and dismantaled.

Fourth thing. Change the motherfucking IT guys while you at it seriously. What kind of retards are working there and how did they come into place? When I saw photoshop done for Suarez trasnfer I seriously thought Messi will fill transfer request. Everything from top the bottom is rotten...I would even give official Barca photoshopers a chance at the top because it can't be any worse then this.

CesDel

People are allowed to have an opinion on Messi just as any other player and that doesnt mean 'shitting' on him,

Watching Messi these days I cant see how a team to take on the best in europe can be made with him providing so little work rate off the ball.

You must have hated Ronaldo, Zidane and Riquelme. They were even lazier than Messi.

blaugrana1987

Messi not running as much is a myth...Messi is running slightly MORE per game in CL than in 2011. Its just that team plays with no tactical awareness and discipline. There is no plan and Messi is no longer most important part of our team, he seems to be ONLY part of it. If team actually played good and dynamic football there would be more place for Messi and goals would come. Him scoring against 3 man who mark him is almost impossible as good as he is.

footyfan

Calma, calma
You must have hated Ronaldo, Zidane and Riquelme. They were even lazier than Messi.

Not necessarily. Teams didn't have to be ultra-fit, organized and requiring defensive effort from all their players in those times. It was acceptable for a no.10 or forwards to take long breaks from the game.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't agree with Messi being lazy. When the team's shape has not been a fucking disaster, he has really been involved and active throughout the game or in parts of it.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Not that I agree with him, but having Messi in this state (him and team) is wasting everyones time IMO. We need to start from the top. Change this fucking incompetent pos board. We need to have organization where players will feel safe again. I sometimes feel like they are fucking teenage prostitutes dragged into the job by criminals and scumbags. They still perform but they know they can be easily replaced in no time flat. Messi sensed the greed and incompetence of the board and he is no fool even though he looks like one.

Second thing is...Get.a.fucking.coach! No, not the best FM14 player, real manager. Someone like Carlo, Mou or Klopp. Third get clear roadmap of the clubs next 10 years because everything looks very chaotic and dismantaled.

Fourth thing. Change the motherfucking IT guys while you at it seriously. What kind of retards are working there and how did they come into place? When I saw photoshop done for Suarez trasnfer I seriously thought Messi will fill transfer request. Everything from top the bottom is rotten...I would even give official Barca photoshopers a chance at the top because it can't be any worse then this.

Hahaha, I agree with the first three points, not so much on the last one as I don't care about doctored photos. :lol:

And I agree that Messi is being wasted with this shitty coach we have. But as a HUGE Messi fan and an even bigger Barca fan, I would never be happy to see him play for another team.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
When you have no one to link up with and everyone are moving away from the middle to the wings and you're facing 4 opposition players you have to dribble through to get forward through the middle then what to do really. He can run like a horse if you want, but it won't really change anything. If anything even Messi won't be able to recieve the ball and the team would be a total mess, even more than it is right now.

blaugrana1987

Hahaha, I agree with the first three points, not so much on the last one as I don't care about doctored photos. :lol:

And I agree that Messi is being wasted with this shitty coach we have. But as a HUGE Messi fan and an even bigger Barca fan, I would never be happy to see him play for another team.
My point is. Either change the rotten apples of this club (top, coach and ofcourse IT guys) or let Messi play few more years at top level somewhere else. Because we aren't winning shit with or without him with this kind of board and coaching stuff.

JamDav1982

Messi not running as much is a myth...Messi is running slightly MORE per game in CL than in 2011. Its just that team plays with no tactical awareness and discipline. There is no plan and Messi is no longer most important part of our team, he seems to be ONLY part of it. If team actually played good and dynamic football there would be more place for Messi and goals would come. Him scoring against 3 man who mark him is almost impossible as good as he is.

In the 2011 he played as a false nine which doesnt require the same running or movement. Now he is playing as a ten.

For me he is not working hard enough off the ball and it is leaving the midfield a man down.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
In the 2011 he played as a false nine which doesnt require the same running or movement. Now he is playing as a ten.

For me he is not working hard enough off the ball and it is leaving the midfield a man down.

What midfield are you talking about ? Because Im pretty sure we didnt have one.

blaugrana1987

That I agree with. I think he actually shouldn't play 10, I think all 3 players in attack should interchange position as Carlo is doing at Real. Ronaldo/Benz and Bale play all 3 positions (except 10).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans