10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

pepi

Nothing really went wrong, just a forgettable performance for him today, if he would have scored that last one, he would have been our hero. Didn't really play bad but not great either. The usual symptoms from his last few games.

this

Galning

Go down, please for the love of God go DOWN sometimes. He gets pulled for the 5 millionth time this season, stays on his feet and the referee does fuck all. The final shot he shoots wide with his right foot as well... just fall on your face for once. Romeu with a two footed tackle but we all know how Messi is "Na I'd rather take the shot". It's really incredible from him but please dude in games like this just do what you have to do.

MrKnowitAlll

forget giving him lee-way just becuase its messi. he should be better. he should be the best int he world. i know you lot take the mick out of ronaldo but he would have finished the chance messi got.
and some of the chances he missed :facepalm:

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Thought he was our best player today.

He was our best player, even despite his turnovers towards the end. By then the game was totally broken and he was just trying to do too much by himself.

I blame more the wingers. Total disappearance job. Messi being dogged and marked so hard should absolutely insult our other forwards into going beastmode. Teams are effectively saying "We don't think you're good enough to beat us, so we're taking away Messi and giving you space because that's how low we think of you"

Irish_Cules

Go down, please for the love of God go DOWN sometimes. He gets pulled for the 5 millionth time this season, stays on his feet and the referee does fuck all. The final shot he shoots wide with his right foot as well... just fall on your face for once. Romeu with a two footed tackle but we all know how Messi is "Na I'd rather take the shot". It's really incredible from him but please dude in games like this just do what you have to do.

Why would he go down knowing that he's going to be one on one with the keeper and scores them 9/10?

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
forget giving him lee-way just becuase its messi. he should be better. he should be the best int he world. i know you lot take the mick out of ronaldo but he would have finished the chance messi got.
and some of the chances he missed :facepalm:

Have you seen Ronaldo play lately? Missing easy chances that even Alexis could score.

F

Flavia

He didnt shoot wide, diego alves slightly touched the ball. It was going in.

he was marked by 5 players, most of the time. A real nine in front of him would do wonders. Pedro and alexis mia during the game also didnt help.

Galning

he was marked by 5 players, most of the time. A real nine in front of him would do wonders. Pedro and alexis mia during the game also didnt help.

It's ridiculous that we still haven't figured this out. Everytime he gets the ball he can pass it to nobody because Pedro and Alexis are on the wings and there's 8 players standing in front of him.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
I just don't understand why he doesn't want to run...? What is wrong with him since he came back ??

What good will it do when u have 3 people constantly chasing u its incredible how useless our wings are with the amount of space left to them with just Messi's presence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans