10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

e28makaveli

BlseG_WCQAA_qCf.jpg

and just a nice reminder for the occasional complainers ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BK2wEPjygr8&list=PL1Kdc1QJLysCXGLC53WP88KM4DPBGPoN3

V

voodoomaster

@WhoScored: Lionel Messi has now missed more clear-cut chances (21) than any other player in La Liga this season

Of course, he is our main goalscorer, Barca produce many chances(messi produce pretty many on his own), therefore he Will miss a bunch. Nothing to care about. Only haters tries to put him down because of this. Yesterday we saw his ability many times, with a bit of luck he would have scored one or two more.

CatalinR10

The throwing up is a big worry for me. Is it just nerves or is it probable that he has some medical condition?

After winning around 20 trophies , shit load of individual awards , do you think he's nervous before playing against bilbao after we lost all trophies this season ?

I noticed him throwing up constantly when he begun losing his form. Don't know if is it a coincidence or not.

raskolnikov

I hope it isnt some medical condition, then again if it was they probably would already know with all the tests they can have him go trough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans