10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lomar1o

article-2487680-1934358200000578-942_634x412.jpg

:troll:

fake. messi doesn't have those virgin arms

FC B

I don't think he'll leave now. With elections in the summer he might not want to go in the summer either.

Nevertheles without him Barca would be way weaker there's no doubt about it in my mind.

L

linetty

Fabregas had 200m clause and went for 35. If Messi expresses his desire to leave, they'd have to negotiate.
Messi is an exception. As Rosell said back in 2013 that any player can leave besides Messi. If someone wants to buy Messi, the cost of the whole operation would be exactly 580m euros after taxes and other payments.

Not comparable with Cesc's case in any way.

Iarwain

Messi is an exception. As Rosell said back in 2013 that any player can leave besides Messi. If someone wants to buy Messi, the cost of the whole operation would be exactly 580m euros after taxes and other payments.

Not comparable with Cesc's case in any way.
Assuming Barcelona doesn't want to sell him, yes, that's the cost of his transfer (release clause + taxes). I don't believe the contract forbids Barcelona from negotiating his sale below the price in his clause. Source?

L

linetty

Assuming Barcelona doesn't want to sell him, yes, that's the cost of his transfer (release clause + taxes). I don't believe the contract forbids Barcelona from negotiating his sale below the price in his clause. Source?
I dont know about that but that's what Rosell said:

"All players who want to leave can leave - all but Messi," he told Sport. "They'd have to give Messi €250m to pay the LFP clause, then they'll have to pay more than 56 per cent in taxes. This would be about €580m."

I doubt Messi would formally request to leave as he loves the club and promised Tito he will not leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans