10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

instinct

B8d_piGIEAE0GKZ.jpg:large

F

Flavia

He should had scored that chance he had, though. Weak shot. A brilliant game, anyway. The best ever.

Yannik

I felt like Messi took great joy in dribbling past Atleti players and making them foul him.
Everyone around him was fighting, insulting, throwing shoes and shit, and he was all calm like "haha fuck you malakas ima get you all sent off"

Last edited:

Icarium

Lifestealer
Yeah that ain't going to happen. Don't think we'll ever see a Garrincha & Pele duo.

Why? Did you see garrincha and pele play? How do you know they were that good. If they were really that good then there should be no case for messi being better than pele. I don't know much about pele. I am just saying in a living football fan memory neymar and messi CAN be the best duo.

Andresito

Staff member
I felt like Messi took great joy in dribbling past Atleti players and making them foul him.
Everyone around him was fighting, insulting, throwing shoes and shit, and he was all calm like "haha fuck you malakas ima get you all sent off"

:lol:

Caps

Why? Did you see garrincha and pele play? How do you know they were that good. If they were really that good then there should be no case for messi being better than pele. I don't know much about pele. I am just saying in a living football fan memory neymar and messi CAN be the best duo.

As a nearly 60 year old fella who has seen them... Leo is EASILY better than Pele- yet Ney and Leo are not a better duo than Garrin and Pele. They gelled better than Ney and Leo.

Icarium

Lifestealer
As a nearly 60 year old fella who has seen them... Leo is EASILY better than Pele- yet Ney and Leo are not a better duo than Garrin and Pele. They gelled better than Ney and Leo.

The potential for the partnership is very high. Neymar is very young and messi can at least play 3 more years like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans