10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils

Grim.

He'll still have other chances to win it. But Argentina are just so shit. What a useless team.

Chong Li

AFA needs to hire a real coach. If they don't Leo should just retire from Argentina NT.

What a waste of energy and talent right now.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Hope this means Tata is finished. I never want to see Messi playing under him ever again.

Juan03

What could he have done better? Seriously this Argentina side is nothing special. Romero, Mascherano, Messi and 8 more.

CatalinR10

Through years I have prayed for the things I wanted more in life , I didn't pray for things that are out of reach , and I wasn't greedy in my prayers . Whenever I prayed for something , my prayers weren't answered , whether it was for luck in different moments in life , or health to a friend who was in a critical condition.

Messi is probably the best player ever and he really needed this trophy . I don't care what you guys say about stuff like he doesn't need to prove at NT and shit like that , he should have won this trophy. He has offered a lot to football and he should have been rewarded with the thing he needed most , a trophy at NT. I prayed a lot for him to win this trophy , a lot . God doesn't exist for me anymore.

Asylum15

Through years I have prayed for the things I wanted more in life , I didn't pray for things that are out of reach , and I wasn't greedy in my prayers . Whenever I prayed for something , my prayers weren't answered , whether it was for luck in different moments in life , or health to a friend who was in a critical condition.

Messi is probably the best player ever and he really needed this trophy . I don't care what you guys say about stuff like he doesn't need to prove at NT and shit like that , he should have won this trophy. He has offered a lot to football and he should have been rewarded with the thing he needed most , a trophy at NT. I prayed a lot for him to win this trophy , a lot . God doesn't exist for me anymore.

God doesn't come into football. You control your own fate.

Argentina are an average, AVERAGE team, with Leo in it. Their fate has been staring them in the face the whole tournament.

bismp

Waiting for "CR for Bdor 2015" posts...
Seriously though,i am not even mad.After last year's disappointment and the treble,it is evident that Messi will be remembered as the greatest club player of all time.
What he needs to do now is to get some good rest,because he has earned it.Then return to Barcelona to win more titles,break more records and further his status as the GOAT

Last edited:

BarcaGirl

He will get all the blame tomorrow. Not Martino, not Higuain, only him. As always.

Maybe it's for the best if he just retires from the NT.

serghei

They just don't have a very good team Argentina. Their midfield is bad, the defence ain't special, and the attack is overrated as well. They were lucky to be in the WC final last year, almost all the games they won in the knockout fixtures could have gone either way.

Lomar1o

For whatever reason, the curse for NT still haunts him.

that reason is called average teammate + average coaches. srsly, just watch tonight's game from the beginning, you will understand. they couldnt make a pass to save their lives.

bismp

Man,i don't actually believe in God,but it is weird to say that God doesn't exist because Messi didn't get the trophy.Many chileans must have been praying for their team to get the cup.Why should your wish be more important than theirs?Absolutely no offense

xxxxxx

Messi is obviously going to get the blame for them not winning it.... he always does.

This Argentina side is a mess. Tata is a truly awful manager. How many times could he not see that the tactics was to play the easy pass through the middle quickly? Except, he chose to tell them to play it too direct on the wings and up to a short striker. Then you have players like Lavezzi and Pastore who can't play simple passes to begin with. And then he brings on Higuain.... when he has Tevez, who is clearly a better player than Higuain.... and offers much better movement.

I honestly feel bad for Messi, because there's only so much he can do. Yeah, he's the best player in the world. But when he has players who can't complete simple passes or don't offer better movement, he's going to struggle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans