10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchell1978

Led every competition he played in assists this season.

Argentina don't deserve him, i get the impression they feel he owns them trophies.

Morten

CJO3PpmWUAEbGnx.jpg

I guess he was their best player in the tournament, and perhaps in the tournament itself, simply because its Messi. But i dont trust Whoscored as a general rule, there are so many weird ratings and statistics there that dont match up with reality.

F

Flavia

In my opinion, Barcelona is easy compared to the rest of the top teams. I dont believe that they have had better coaches than other top teams, its proven time and time again that the coaches Barca has had didnt do half was well when they left. Pep is a good coach, maybe even one of the best, but he didnt ran into trouble before he left for Bayern(mainly in the cl). Barca won the league basically without a coach in 2013, and i dont really rate Lucho either. Tata was just awful, winning something with Barca isnt very hard.

That's not true. Most of other top teams are easier to manage. Chelsea, Bayern, Manchesters, Atletico, and many more. Right now it's easy to win trophies, because we have Messi. But Barça was trophyless for 6 seasons before Ronaldinho arrived.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
In my opinion, Barcelona is easy compared to the rest of the top teams. I dont believe that they have had better coaches than other top teams, its proven time and time again that the coaches Barca has had didnt do half was well when they left. Pep is a good coach, maybe even one of the best, but he didnt ran into trouble before he left for Bayern(mainly in the cl). Barca won the league basically without a coach in 2013, and i dont really rate Lucho either. Tata was just awful, winning something with Barca isnt very hard.

So it is easy to win league titles against RM (+ Atletico in recent years)? And winning 4 CL trophies in 10 years?
It is easy to manage players like Messi, Ibra or Neymar who are larger than life characters?
Is it easy to be in a place where the whole club goes nuts after huge wins because the team had less possession?

Ridiculous claim. Barca is as hard to manage as any other top club.

Morten

That's not true. Most of other top teams are easier to manage. Chelsea, Bayern, Manchesters, Atletico, and many more. Right now it's easy to win trophies, because we have Messi. But Barça was trophyless for 6 seasons before Ronaldinho arrived.

Well, in Bayerns case, its clearly evident that the opposite is the case, though the domestic title is won before the season starts.

F

Flavia

I think it's a bit disrespectul to refuse a prize no matter of ones preference.

After all the stick he got in the wc, he did well to refuse it. The argentinian press would be bashing him even harder if he had accepted it.

Golazo

I've been an argentina fan since the 86 world cup. I'm one of the biggest messi fans you'll find. But I couldn't help but think to myself during the final 'why aren't messi and his teammates killing themselves to get to the ball like they did against colombia?'. I still don't know why. I'm assuming they wanted this trophy more than anything. I'm pretty sure they are as talented as the chile team. Was it intimidation by the fans? That can't be it, they play in the biggest stadiums in the world. Was it the team system? Was it too much pressure on messi? Honestly I couldn't help but think he needs to run until he can't run anymore and leave everything on the field. I just don't know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans