10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holly

Dear Lio, don't let these horrible attacks by everyone who is attacking you get to you. You are still the best - at least in my book. It is always easy to critize someone especially if you don't have to the job you "have" to do according to so many people.

Just take some rest, clear you mind and enjoy your family. Once you are rested come back to Barcelona and try to find back the joy you had last year in your game...

Last edited:

CatalinR10

Do u guys feel that some of the reaction of the media will get to him ? Such as in him getting bored of winning everything with Barca and go to another league (BPL) to tear shit apart , then return here ?

Holly

Do u guys feel that some of the reaction of the media will get to him ? Such as in him getting bored of winning everything with Barca and go to another league (BPL) to tear shit apart , then return here ?

Yes I do feel that the reactions will get to him but not in the way you see it. I think he will quit playing for the NT - and if he does I hope they will lose game after game - but will prove with Barca he is the best....his challenge will be winning prizes again...I don't want to put any more pressure on him but winning the world cup for clubteams and maybe another treble would prove quite something.....

dakt

Is there any rational Explanation why stupid Aguero is always XI? He is so shit in Argentenia and still get picked above Tevez. Cant be Football reason

For me Maradonna is better than Messi , because he didnt depend on a certain Football style or very good Players. But everyone has their own opinion.

What are these football styles that Messi cannot utilize?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Aguero's mother issued an open letter defending the Argentina NT, it appears they (especially Messi) are really getting a lot of heat and hate right now in Argentina.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Letter allegedly from Aguero's mother, well written

f27fc7.jpg

Ocelot

It's amazing how can someone criticize or doubt Messi after his fantastic season with Barcelona and a very good Copa America, He set the bar so high that when he doesn't win all the titles he gets all the shit from everyone. Then Cristiano was given a Ballon D'Or for a match winning performance in a playoff :blush:

dakt

It's amazing how can someone criticize or doubt Messi after his fantastic season with Barcelona and a very good Copa America, He set the bar so high that when he doesn't win all the titles he gets all the shit from everyone. Then Cristiano was given a Ballon D'Or for a match winning performance in a playoff :blush:

OK, just imagine if he had a bit more luck, just bit of damn luck and won both copa and WC. It could have been like so easily, it's fucking thin line. People would probably be full of his name in their stupid mouths. It's insanity.
Especially when you see that he is so devoted and emotional about it and yet they continue to produce crap. Maybe it's just because of that,the lack of "love", that he's not having any significant success with his NT.

Stric

Well written. Instead of recognizing that Messi is the reason they're in the finals or the Copa itself (and the WC finals last year), people seem to think that it's a given they'll be competing for the trophy, and blame Messi when they don't win.

Mitchell1978

Is there any rational Explanation why stupid Aguero is always XI? He is so shit in Argentenia and still get picked above Tevez. Cant be Football reason

For me Maradonna is better than Messi , because he didnt depend on a certain Football style or very good Players. But everyone has their own opinion.

As far as talent and ability goes, Messi and Maradonna are very close but if you look at everything else: team trophies, statistics and consistency then imo there's no contest. Only Pele is in the conversation with Messi and Pele also has his flaws.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans