10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

silvia

Leo's body fit is the best for pre season i've ever seen.
with masche's arm.
think his belly is a little skinny tho.
i wonder... who first suggested to return early? They are irresistible. Xp Bravo is in big agony.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
It's really refreshing to see these vids & pics of Messi all fit, running and smiling!
I was kinda worried he might be a bit down after the copa america & gabon shitstorms but he seems better than ever :)

BigBarcaBoy

Good signs for the new season, really think he will be extra motivated by the utter garbage thrown at him by some idiots after the copa america final

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Not sure if I'm atypical for this but I occasionally loop certain momentous occasions of matches, over & over...sometimes over several days... Lately I've been obsessed with Messi's 2nd goal against Bayern with the Spanish commentators appropriately losing their minds

It's a real emotional peak of the season for me & reflective of not just how rare a gift he is but how much he has spoiled me for football...I wait for those moments like all of us and when they happen few things rival their magnitude...especially emotionally

He gives you a football high like no one else

It's really refreshing to see these vids & pics of Messi all fit, running and smiling!
I was kinda worried he might be a bit down after the copa america & gabon shitstorms but he seems better than ever :)

I was a little worried as well but now that I think about it, it makes sense. Who wouldn't be itching to come back to a treble winning team with aspirations and ability to do it again?

If anything in regards to Argentina, he may be thinking, "thank god I'm back in a team who knows what they're doing and in a place where the people love me." Barca has become like a haven for him.

Horatio

You're welcome
I was a little worried as well but now that I think about it, it makes sense. Who wouldn't be itching to come back to a treble winning team with aspirations and ability to do it again?

If anything in regards to Argentina, he may be thinking, "thank god I'm back in a team who knows what they're doing and in a place where the people love me." Barca has become like a haven for him.

No worries here honestly. I think the way things went down with Argentina and the negative articles made Leo appreciate his Barcelona team even more where he is respected.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Not sure if I'm atypical for this but I occasionally loop certain momentous occasions of matches, over & over...sometimes over several days... Lately I've been obsessed with Messi's 2nd goal against Bayern with the Spanish commentators appropriately losing their minds

It's a real emotional peak of the season for me & reflective of not just how rare a gift he is but how much he has spoiled me for football...I wait for those moments like all of us and when they happen few things rival their magnitude...especially emotionally

Been watching the solo raid vs Athletic Bilbao in different languages lately. Gearing up for the season!

silvia

I suppose that is soooooooo typical.:)
sometimes i go to youtube to listen to music and click Messi's vedio without any consciousness and replay all over kike 5 times. And say "wowwowowowow how did he do that" alone... ahahahaha
And His story makes everyone so emotional and fall in love with football. Argentine national games are more than dramatic....Plus, he is really good looking these days. haha

LordLichtenstein

I can't wait for the season to start. I am in desperate need to think about something else, my girlfriend of the last 4½ years just left me 2 weeks ago :(

dakt

I can't wait for the season to start. I am in desperate need to think about something else, my girlfriend of the last 4½ years just left me 2 weeks ago :(

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww...there, there.
There's only one way out of this. Go to the bar, get drunk and start the fight. Dr. [MENTION=19591]Gasgas[/MENTION], will you take it from here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans