10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icarium

Lifestealer
La liga is more important. Even if we win by 5-0 it wouldn't be worth it. We will have a higher chances of bad start in la liga, the pressure will be on us right from the start. Just throw in the towel and give some young players some minutes and absolutely nuke them in the liga.

Antimadridista1

How is la liga more important ? The first game of the season never decided the winner of the league so I don't give a shit if we draw or lose again at San Mames if it means that we beat the shit out of them in Barcelona on Monday.

Messi needs to play and shake his ass because today he looked like he didn't give a shit in the first half and in the second he was too tired to do anything.

silvia

i agree liga is more important but we win 5-0 and win spain supercup than it is worth it. sextupl, man.
but no gambling, we need to find optimized solution. i would rather give up on club worldcup if we lose spain supercup.

Last edited:

silvia

and messi has to rest too. considering there are national matches too. never find the rotation for him tho. hope it figured out until January.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I just don't want to lose the first game of La Liga. Wouldn't take risks now, what are the odds of us winning 5-0 on Monday?

I'd rest him too, don't get me wrong. I just think it won't happen having in mind this winter's Anoeta, missed training, etc.
I also think Lucho got an ultimatum there by Barto but truth be said his situation is diametrically opposite now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans