10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinBarcelonafan

This quote is making the rounds:

Reporter: Why didn't You celebrate Torres' goal?

Diego Simeone: "Because I saw Messi warming up."

Is this true? I don't remember Messi warming up around the time Torres scored.

Simeone is awesome. He really respects Messi though.

Egert

Estonian Culé
2zqa61k.jpg

11b3dd5.jpg

These boots + that beautiful CL away kit :wub:

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
This quote is making the rounds:

Reporter: Why didn't You celebrate Torres' goal?

Diego Simeone: "Because I saw Messi warming up."

Is this true? I don't remember Messi warming up around the time Torres scored.

Great quote. One of my favourites about Messi so far even though he was probably just joking in hindsight.

Ritchie

The Ballon D'or's under threat now. Penaldo to stat pad his way into the minds of the short term thinkers come voting time.

Kerrybai

The Ballon D'or's under threat now. Penaldo to stat pad his way into the minds of the short term thinkers come voting time.

Even if he scored a hat trick every game between now and December he still wouldn't win. Bet your wife and kids on it. Messi could break his leg tomorrow and still collect the award, those who say otherwise are either trolling or have not followed patterns in the past. A treble winner vs no trophies is no competition at all.

NotInHere

Even if he scored a hat trick every game between now and December he still wouldn't win. Bet your wife and kids on it. Messi could break his leg tomorrow and still collect the award, those who say otherwise are either trolling or have not followed patterns in the past. A treble winner vs no trophies is no competition at all.
plus the influence Messi had in those big games, its his already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans