10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

likeafire

This start of the season has not gone well in terms of Messi vs Ronaldo. It sucks, truly sucks. All week all I've read about is Ronaldo this and Ronaldo that. It sucks.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
3 - Lionel Messi failed to score or assist a goal for his third consecutive CL game, his longest drought since Sept 2008 (4). Silent.

alittlebitter

tumblr_nusg6hIHcx1qjexqoo4_400.gif
tumblr_nusg6hIHcx1qjexqoo2_400.gif

heart emojis in his eyes

J

Jamie Cal

3 - Lionel Messi failed to score or assist a goal for his third consecutive CL game, his longest drought since Sept 2008 (4). Silent.

Erm, the 3rd game was against Bayern....in Munich....where he split them open for 2 goals :hooray:

J

Jamie Cal

He's still in pre-season it seems. Killer ball let him down a couple of times last night. But none the less, and I said this before the game, not getting beaten in Rome would be fine, regardless of how we played.

SeloBarca

Messi has played very deep the whole season. We might aswell play Iniesta/Messi in midfield and someone else in Messis position.

Mitchell1978

Messi didn't score there.

Messi gave the pre-assists (to Suarez who assisted Neymar) for both goals in the return game in bayern and Messi's dribble and shot led to Suarez winning goal in the final, btw the Uefa website credited him with an assist for this (i'm guessing they use the transfermarket-rules for this but they are the official site of the competition).

Egert

Estonian Culé
Can't wait to see him scoring more again. I mean ofc he doesn't need to do that and that is normal but I hate to see CR scoring shitloads of goals and Leo just having a nice performance.
Nice chance of scoring 2 or 3 against Levante, I just want to feel the joy :lol: But I also know that team is more important.

Horatio

You're welcome
Can't wait to see him scoring more again. I mean ofc he doesn't need to do that and that is normal but I hate to see CR scoring shitloads of goals and Leo just having a nice performance.
Nice chance of scoring 2 or 3 against Levante, I just want to feel the joy :lol: But I also know that team is more important.

Up until now Real Madrid had really easy competition compared to Barcelona. We will have games as well where we will score easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans