10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morten

This quote is making the rounds:

Reporter: Why didn't You celebrate Torres' goal?

Diego Simeone: "Because I saw Messi warming up."

Is this true? I don't remember Messi warming up around the time Torres scored.

Ofc barca-fans loves people jerking off to Messi, but in reality, this is just a defeatist mentality by Diego, even you guys must see that. if he really said that its no wonder they lost.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Ronaldo the best according to Benitez and he says there is no debate so we have all been put in our place. Messi can't touch him:lol:

Poor Benitez. Just a couple of days ago he wouldn't commit to saying Cristiano is the best player he ever coached in a presser, and the Madrid press threw a fit. How quickly he caved to the pressure :rofl1:

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Ofc barca-fans loves people jerking off to Messi, but in reality, this is just a defeatist mentality by Diego, even you guys must see that. if he really said that its no wonder they lost.

If you were Diego, would you be celebrating that Torres goal when you saw Messi warming up? His head was probably exploding in trying to figure out how Messi is going to play. And his fears came true, tbh.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Poor Benitez. Just a couple of days ago he wouldn't commit to saying Cristiano is the best player he ever coached in a presser, and the Madrid press threw a fit. How quickly he caved to the pressure :rofl1:

You have to admit though, scoring 2 penalties in one game is pretty damn impressive! :coffee:

:lol:

Neymessi

OdHDCgq.jpg

This one is better

priceless-messi.jpg

serghei

Can someone tell me why he's playing in the middle again?

Because our passing game in that area was not working as it should have, so instead of waiting service as a normal 9 would've done, he came there to help unlock the game.

Or, the short answer: because he's not Ronaldo.

Serbian

Terrible today. Could not connect passes was dispossed a lot. Did Zero defense work or track back. Really half this game he was walking around;;;

Horatio

You're welcome
I wouldn't say terrible.

Messi didn't lose the ball once apart from that instant where a player walked into him from behind because nobody communicated with him.

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
Messi was spending far too much time in the middle of the pitch today, he and suarez clogged the centre but I don't really blame him since Sergi roberto does not create nearly enough space for him as Dani Alves does on the right flank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans