10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Messi gave the pre-assists (to Suarez who assisted Neymar) for both goals in the return game in bayern and Messi's dribble and shot led to Suarez winning goal in the final, btw the Uefa website credited him with an assist for this (i'm guessing they use the transfermarket-rules for this but they are the official site of the competition).
Rebound is not an assist. Not even worth arguing, he didn't give a pass or score in the last 3 games, which doesn't even matter much, as this is not all he does. But he didn't in the last 3 cl matches.

Egert

Estonian Culé
This season I won’t be the only one wearing my #Messi15 boots. I have chosen 10 players who share my motivation to win everything. Find out who they are at Team Messi.
#BeTheDifference

- LIO

No more signature boots for Leo this season?!? :tata: This only goes for the UCL boots I think.

F

Flavia

This season I won’t be the only one wearing my #Messi15 boots. I have chosen 10 players who share my motivation to win everything. Find out who they are at Team Messi.
#BeTheDifference

- LIO

No more signature boots for Leo this season?!? :tata: This only goes for the UCL boots I think.

I want to know who these 10 players are. Which one of his friends are sponsored by adidas?

Neymar will get jealous and ditch nike :mou:

Mitchell1978

Rebound is not an assist. Not even worth arguing, he didn't give a pass or score in the last 3 games, which doesn't even matter much, as this is not all he does. But he didn't in the last 3 cl matches.

I'm not agreeing or disagreeing, i'm stating facts from the official uefa website.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
#BeTheDifference

- LIO

That's some egoistic dictator stuff lol. If Ronaldo did that this forum would explode.

silvia

That's some egoistic dictator stuff lol. If Ronaldo did that this forum would explode.

:lol: of course, that is an commercial of messi10boots while ronaldo post his selfie at pillow in a undewear. People on the internet knoe who is egoistic one

xXKonan

Despite the players having a day off, Messi was today at the training centre to work out and recover after yesterday's game. [via ole]

Horatio

You're welcome

It probably won't be players who play at the highest level. No club would allow their main players to promote another club's player.

I guess it's just going to be some fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans