10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antimadridista1

Shit news. We have so many injuries, this is depressing.
Can't believe the likes of Munir and Sandro Ramirez are gonna start the game to replace Messi. What an awful squad we have.

Stric

Completely unrelated - but I hope people will stop complaining about Messi taking penalties, now that Neymar's conversion rate has dropped to 50%. Stats suck, don't they?

Barcilliant

I was crying for 5-10 mins after he got subbed off injured :cry: But he deserves the rest and I hope he comes back stronger than ever scoring and assisting and dominating games like never before. 2 months is a long time, but we need to live through this. I just hope that this will not fuk his chances of winning Ballon d'Or...

Lol dude you must lead a very sheltered life. I envy you.

Horatio

You're welcome
You are only saying that because you remember Messi's miss of todays match but don't remember Ronaldo's misses. Ronaldo doesn't convert every chance he gets. Today against Athletic he didn't either.

And he didn't do it again yesterday either (15 attempts).

Kerrybai

I presumed he'd already got the award "in the bag " ... He's had a brillaint 9 months and Ronaldo has been pizz poor apart from the 5 goals game a few weeks ago ...

Its already wrapped, even with the injury to Messi the bookies have only moved Ronaldo from 8/1 to 7/1.

Chainsaw

Killahead
[tw]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="es" dir="ltr">Fuerza, Leo <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Messi?src=hash">#Messi</a>. Sos siempre el más grande! <a href="http://t.co/lRlTjamXVJ">pic.twitter.com/lRlTjamXVJ</a></p>— Javier Zanetti (@javierzanetti) <a href="https://twitter.com/javierzanetti/status/648073644262998018">September 27, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/tw]

frog-fcb

Its already wrapped, even with the injury to Messi the bookies have only moved Ronaldo from 8/1 to 7/1.
Nothing is ever wrapped up remember we thought laporta would win election by a land slide if voting isnt already concluded all they will see now for the next 8 odd weeks is ronaldo this ronaldo that. Most of them likely vote on the player at time of voting hence why ronaldo got it few years ago from the play off he put in a decent performance the media was raving about him fifa extended the vote he won on his current form

bismp

Nothing is ever wrapped up remember we thought laporta would win election by a land slide if voting isnt already concluded all they will see now for the next 8 odd weeks is ronaldo this ronaldo that. Most of them likely vote on the player at time of voting hence why ronaldo got it few years ago from the play off he put in a decent performance the media was raving about him fifa extended the vote he won on his current form
Man,it would be a scandal if Ronaldo won.Messi was the best player of a treble winning team for god's sake.Ronaldo won nothing at all.

klc123

I really don't understand why FIFA doesn't match the football season with the award. It would be much easier to make comparisons at the end of a full footballing season, rather than trying to compare the second half of last season and the first half of the next. Then again, I don't understand much of what FIFA does.

Edit: People crying for 5-10 minutes when messi got injured?..get a grip on reality.

Man,it would be a scandal if Ronaldo won.Messi was the best player of a treble winning team for god's sake.Ronaldo won nothing at all.

Ribery didn't win it the year that he won the treble with bayern...the award is not a team/success one, it is an individual player award.

Last edited:

Barcafan 2304

I really don't think the fact Messi picked up this injury will affect the balon d'or. Even if Ronaldo scores a bagful of goals in this period, Messi will still win.

frog-fcb

I really don't understand why FIFA doesn't match the football season with the award. It would be much easier to make comparisons at the end of a full footballing season, rather than trying to compare the second half of last season and the first half of the next. Then again, I don't understand much of what FIFA does.

Edit: People crying for 5-10 minutes when messi got injured?..get a grip on reality.

I guess its down to the fact that so many leagues start and finish at different times of the year so there only option is to run it for the calendar year.
Yup its rather sad id dread to see them when he retires

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans