10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Please don't join the NT lionel i'm begging you! Rest, don't rush your recovery, and let those loosers try it without you for a change...

Silas

Messi and Suarez arriving for training today...

12119174_539249962900020_4273804565167003412_n.jpg

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Messi won't stand on trial for fraud he's been cleared by the court. His dad will only stand for trial.(@jordiborda)

The prosecutor requested that the case be filed against Messi for tax fraud, but calls 1,5 years of prison for his father. (@EduPolo)

CQomu_PVAAAm8M4.jpg

Holly

Messi won't stand on trial for fraud he's been cleared by the court. His dad will only stand for trial.(@jordiborda)

The prosecutor requested that the case be filed against Messi for tax fraud, but calls 1,5 years of prison for his father. (@EduPolo)

CQomu_PVAAAm8M4.jpg

There is a difference here: The prosecutor asked the case to be filed; the judge still has to go along with that. So he isn't cleared yet....but there is a good chance he will

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The judge didn't clear him the last time, won't be surprised if the same happens this time too.

Holly

The judge didn't clear him the last time, won't be surprised if the same happens this time too.

You could be right about that. Although it would be funny as the prosecutor is the one who has to ask a judge to punish someone and ask the judge for a punishment. I can already picture: But your honor you can't give any punishment to Mr. Messi as their is absolutely no evidence that proves that he is guilty. And without evidence you can't convict anyone....you have to be proven guilty. At least that is the way it should go according European law and I am quite sure that Spain is part of that too... So if that judge still thinks he should punish Messi, he should appeal at once...

El Flaco

More quotes from Cruyff about the difference between Cristiano and Messi.

"Cristiano will never be the player who can create or take care team that his team plays well. He is just a finisher."

"Messi is much more a team player than Cristiano is. He scores but also produces many assists. For me as a player, Messi is better."

"There is a big difference in being just a great goalscorer and being the best player. Messi deserves Ballon d'Or, no discussion."

"Every person that understand football knows this. It's absolutely ridiculous to me that some people actually think Messi isn't the best."

"This isn't about Cristiano at all. He's a fantastic player, one of the best goalscorers ever. This is about how ridiculously good Messi is."

Barcafan 2304

More quotes from Cruyff about the difference between Cristiano and Messi.

"Cristiano will never be the player who can create or take care team that his team plays well. He is just a finisher."

"Messi is much more a team player than Cristiano is. He scores but also produces many assists. For me as a player, Messi is better."

"There is a big difference in being just a great goalscorer and being the best player. Messi deserves Ballon d'Or, no discussion."

"Every person that understand football knows this. It's absolutely ridiculous to me that some people actually think Messi isn't the best."

"This isn't about Cristiano at all. He's a fantastic player, one of the best goalscorers ever. This is about how ridiculously good Messi is."

Excellent quotes, succinctly sums up what stands Messi apart from anyone else

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Dunno, looks like he'll be back sooner and I'm not sure if that's a great thing considering the possible relapse and Tata calling him up for those exhausting qualifiers. And it's the worst possible games. Brazil at home and then trip to hacking Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans