10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Dunno, looks like he'll be back sooner and I'm not sure if that's a great thing considering the possible relapse and Tata calling him up for those exhausting qualifiers. And it's the worst possible games. Brazil at home and then trip to hacking Colombia

+1 !

I would honestly prefer he misses the clasico if it means he doesn't play Brazil and Colombia while not fully fit.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Messi is focusing on being ready for the game against Madrid next month. He won't force to play with ARG during November break. [catradio]

Egert

Estonian Culé
Step by step, I am working on recovering to come back stronger. I’d also like to send a big hug and a lot of support to my Argentina teammates.

- LIO

2s7gew5.jpg

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Wish he was more active on social media. I think it's been three months since he posted something on his IG.

F

Flavia

Messi will face charges for tax fraud, 22 months of prison is sentence proposed. :neutral:

Fiscalia said he's not guilty, but he will stand trial anyway... spain is a joke. And barto quiet, as the mouse he is. I wish Laporta was there, he'd do something.

Vlom

So the prosecutor backed out saying he doesn't think Messi was involved but the Judge is taking it upon himself to persecute someone the prosecutor is not interested in prosecuting anymore .. am I correct ?

F

Flavia

[tw]652116190182133761[/tw]

[tw]652115670302334976[/tw]

[tw]652116702512185345[/tw]

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
So the prosecutor backed out saying he doesn't think Messi was involved but the Judge is taking it upon himself to persecute someone the prosecutor is not interested in prosecuting anymore .. am I correct ?

It appears so the judge ordered him to appear in court alongside his father. Should we be worried?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I think the fact that he has to stand trial should have all of us worried because that alone will distract him and affect his training and playing, at the very least. Not to mention any potential guilty verdict.

Have they set a date yet? I'd rather they do it while Messi is still recovering from his injury.

Vlom

Have they set a date yet? I'd rather they do it while Messi is still recovering from his injury.

If that's what's in his and barça's best interest we can safely assume it's gonna be the day before a crucial LL or CL game then :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans