10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils

The hilarity that he could get sentenced when the prosecution dismissed him shows what an absolute farce Spain is.

They should be ashamed.

Barcafan 2304

Jesus this continued hassle pisses me off. I'd like to believe that it won't go that far but there seems to be an effort to hit him hard. Pissed off with it

xXKonan

CQzxXjMWcAAlB_O.jpg

All in all only the media benefit from this.
The spanish government's image as well as Messi's are being tarnished while the real-world consequences will actually be negligible.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
All in all only the media benefit from this.
The spanish government's image as well as Messi's are being tarnished while the real-world consequences will actually be negligible.

We Barca fans might not like Spain, but I don't think the Spanish government's reputation will take a hit as a result of this. On the contrary, they might be seen by many neutral fans and non-fans as doing the right thing.

We Barca fans might not like Spain, but I don't think the Spanish government's reputation will take a hit as a result of this. On the contrary, they might be seen by many neutral fans and non-fans as doing the right thing.

I think the easiest thing to grasp in these affairs is the spanish bias regarding barcelona.
The stated facts that spanish state attorneys don't tend to follow the prosecutor's will and are used to watering down their demands down the line will probably escape many

Alik

On fb:
Paso a paso, sigo recuperándome bien para volver más fuerte.
Quiero aprovechar para mandar un abrazo grande y mucho apoyo a mis compañeros de la AFA - Selección Argentina.
Step by step, I am working on recovering to come back stronger. I’d also like to send a big hug and a lot of support to my Argentina teammates.
- LIO

Morten

Anyhow, i dont understand why so many of these extremely rich ball-boys have problems with these kind of things. Just pay your damn taxes, correct amount and on time. Its not rocket science. Whats the problem?

F

Flavia

Anyhow, i dont understand why so many of these extremely rich ball-boys have problems with these kind of things. Just pay your damn taxes, correct amount and on time. Its not rocket science. Whats the problem?

Problem was his dad was in charge of taxes in the period of time of the accusations, 2007-09. Now they have proper professionals dealing with this.

Morten

Problem was his dad was in charge of taxes in the period of time of the accusations, 2007-09. Now they have proper professionals dealing with this.

Im speaking in general, its hardly the first time rich footballers are in tax-trouble.

F

Flavia

Im speaking in general, its hardly the first time rich footballers are in tax-trouble.

That would require a full study... But I guess bad management and/or lack of knowledge would be a cause in most of this cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans