10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horatio

You're welcome
[youtube]UmyYLaePGtA[/youtube]

Lays ad with Messi. First time I saw it I thought his head was added digitally.

Barcafan 2304

12119024_1115727538446839_333948755347738408_n.jpg

I couldn't travel there, but I am supporting from home!

- LIO —

Get back soon!

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Not even one of those players would have made the 2011 first 11. Not one.

Wtf dude,these players would walk into our first 11, all of our first 11's till now. The exception been kluivert who's not better than eto or suarez.
Also rafa marquez who flavia forgot to mention. Lucho himself would be busi's sub as well.

Darko

He said 2011, and he's right, maybe Rivaldo would be a starter but there would be questions as to how he would fit in and if he'd be willing to play a supporting role on the wing requiring that much work rate.

Darko

Figo isn't a good enough finisher to start ahead of Villa. And yeah, Rivaldo is better than Pedro but as I said we'd have to see how he would fit in.

Kerrybai

Serghei has a point, Messi is probably past his absolute prime, at least in terms of natural born talent. We don't need to be sad about that, his post prime can be even better as his body slows down but his mind makes up for his naturally declining fitness and abilities.

dakt

Serghei has a point, Messi is probably past his absolute prime, at least in terms of natural born talent. We don't need to be sad about that, his post prime can be even better as his body slows down but his mind makes up for his naturally declining fitness and abilities.

Just couple of months ago he scored solo goal vs Athletic just like in his prime....I'm just saying, you never know with Messi.

Kerrybai

Just couple of months ago he scored solo goal vs Athletic just like in his prime....I'm just saying, you never know with Messi.

That's absolutely true, but his physical prime is slightly behind him. He's not quite as fast or nimble as he once was, and thats what I was trying tpo say in my original post. But in other ways he is even better than before, his dirbbling is more intelligent ( more nutmegs etc ) and his passing game has reached a new level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans