10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Most take-ons completed in top 5 leagues this season: Ben Arfa 39 - Messi 39 - Riyad Mahrez 35 - Sofiane Boufal 35 #fcblive [via sq]

This just shows how beast he is, he has missed a whole month of football, still is 1st in the list pretty much.

Also, not believing that Leo leaving stuff :lol:

Last edited:

Yannik

Messi: "Injury? I knew from the start that it wasn’t a minor hit and that it was something more serious than just a slight knock." [yahoo]

Messi: "Feeling today? Upbeat, wanting to get on with my recovery. The most important thing for me is to be at 100% fitness." [yahoo]

Messi: "Do I like watching football on television? Yes, I enjoy watching football on television. Very much indeed." [yahoo]

Messi: "Can I ever see myself playing in another league? Don’t want to look too far ahead. I live for the moment and I'm with Barcelona now"

The most annoying part of reading interviews translated from spanish is that the reporter constantly includes the question that's been asked, in the reply.
It sounds as if the players are hearing-impaired or just plain retarded.

Zincubus

Banned
The Messi transfer rumour details were revealed on TalkSport this morning ... By none other than Graham Hunter reporting this morning that for the first time since Messi burst onto the scene many years ago , *Messi's people have said that he'd consider offers from PL clubs ...

Zincubus

Banned
Most take-ons completed in top 5 leagues this season: Ben Arfa 39 - Messi 39 - Riyad Mahrez 35 - Sofiane Boufal 35 #fcblive [via sq]

This just shows how beast he is, he has missed a whole month of football, still is 1st in the list pretty much.

Also, not believing that Leo leaving stuff :lol:

Crazy that Newcastle let Ben Arfa go in the first place tbh

BigBarcaBoy

A slow news day here in England so the messi rumours come back again, i like graham hunter but he does have a habit of backing fellow journalists

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
As usual they took Leo's words and twisted it to suit their BS.

The Sun is like the worst paper of them all
, fucking Marca is more reliable on Barça matters than them and that says a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans