10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

frog-fcb

The trouble for adama is he plays rw same position as another one of our players who tends to be quite good starts most of our games and is very rarely subbed off and a player most people go to the match just to see.So if adama was promoted it would simply have been to fill a space on the bench and end up getting very few minutes. Weras with him being sold to aston villa with a buyback clause he can pick up plenty of minutes improve his game and potentially come back in a few years more refined and ready to challenge for the rw spot

silvia

I don't understand why people actually discuss this. Firstly he always says he wants to stay at Barca, and anyway no one can afford him.

if messi is in the market, every big clubs at least 5, will rush over him regardless of money.
Funny thing is, they actually tried to buy him:lol:

Egert

Estonian Culé
Most successful dribbles in this Liga: Messi 39 - Neymar 30 - Halilovic Orellana 20 - Marcelo 18 - Nolito Vitolo 17 [via [MENTION=10278]barca19[/MENTION]stats]

BarcaVillain

Same old. It's the start of the (not so) subtle rumours dropped around contract renewal time. He doesn't want to leave but he will ensure he gets the best deal for himself. The best way to do that is put pressure on the board.

Iarwain

Surely not with FFP. 250 is his buyout clause I believe.
If Messi insisted on transfer Barca would have to negotiate a lower fee. It would still be no doubt world record transfer fee but I believe significantly under 200 m (especially considering Messi already did 2 years of his contract by the time of the next summer window).

NotInHere

I don't understand why people actually discuss this. Firstly he always says he wants to stay at Barca, and anyway no one can afford him.
messi will probably consider leaving if Barca aren't contending for big titles anymore, in my opinion that's the only way, but it will never happen since I would like to think the board will do everything in their power to build a capable squad to contend for many years

he wont leave for money that's for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans