10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordLichtenstein

I though you guys might find this interesting. :)

fdf.png

Jaguar

Flair Trait
19 days is still a long time to go. I'd say a week before is when we should start to make predictions.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Lol, Asspanyol and their bending over for Penaldo. The world would be a much better place without that team and their fans.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
[MENTION=19656]LordLichtenstein[/MENTION] if I could like that graph 10x I would mate :)

Egert

Estonian Culé
Messi, who has a knee ligament injury, will this week undergo medical tests to see how his recovery is going. [el periodico]

Kikan

Messi should be resting for Madrid game , but i doubt very much he would be willing to do that . He will probably be ok playing the second half at least .

Neymessi

I am going to agree with the majority here.He hasn't started running yet and making him start the classico is unnecessarry.Its not like its a must win game or anything.I can take a loss from them even though losing to them sucks but we will defeat them at camp nou.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
We also managed to beat Atletico with him on the bench and Neymar/Suarez are playing better now. We can compete with them without messi.

It's because of Messi that we beat Atletico if my memory hasn't failed me completely. Also, playing Munir/Sandro against Real at the Bernabau is basically the same as playing with 10 men. 4-4-2 or Messi.

It's because of Messi that we beat Atletico if my memory hasn't failed me completely. Also, playing Munir/Sandro against Real at the Bernabau is basically the same as playing with 10 men. 4-4-2 or Messi.

He came on as a sub and scored, meaning we don't have to have him start a game to compete. Then again we also had Rafinha didnt we?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans