Not open for further replies.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Tata Motors :VdB:

2l818g.jpg

He has joined FC Tata Motors?

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
If messi isn't able to start then I don't want him on the bench at all, even if he could handle 20-30 mins.
If we are winning by the time he comes in, the rm thugs will be furious and will try to injure him again, pretty sure about that.
If we are losing he might push himself too much and relapse.
So, either start him if he's able or leave him behind in barcelona.

ATLBarcaFan

He should not play at all if he isn't fit, period. While losing this game is never good, it won't be the end of the world. We overcame losing the first Clasico last year.

Richard.H

I think we can manage a draw against RM even without Messi. That's good enough for me until he is fully fit. This is Messi we are talking about, you always want him fully fit.

JamDav1982

Also, if Messi isn't ready, Roberto must be played at RB

Roberto has had a good season at RB but I would put money on Ronaldo/Marcelo targeting him and ripping him to shreds.

Alves should start. He could well get ripped to shreds also but he has the experience of playing Ronaldo and usually does fairly well against him.

gatsu

Ronaldo is not destroying anyone lately , Roberto can perfectly handle him, I'm more worried about Marcello/Benzema.

Anyway if Messi can't make it, the best option is reinforcing the midfield, thus 4-4-2 (Iniesta, Busquets, Raki and Roberto).

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
Roberto has had a good season at RB but I would put money on Ronaldo/Marcelo targeting him and ripping him to shreds.

Alves should start. He could well get ripped to shreds also but he has the experience of playing Ronaldo and usually does fairly well against him.

Don't underestimate a young player that is out to prove himself. Roberto is a hardworker.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Not really worried about Cristiano, but Marcelo..........I like Roberto, but I think Marcelo is gonna have fun with him and perhaps any RB in the World with the form he is in right now.

Our defensive shape altogether need to be in perfect condition.

JamDav1982

Ronaldo is not destroying anyone lately , Roberto can perfectly handle him, I'm more worried about Marcello/Benzema.

Anyway if Messi can't make it, the best option is reinforcing the midfield, thus 4-4-2 (Iniesta, Busquets, Raki and Roberto).

Well Roberto will not play RB vs Real and has never come up against anyone close to Ronaldo on LW.

Ronaldo is the best in world at sniffing out a poorly positioned defender and as good as he has been at RB Roberto doesnt have the experience to play there in a game this big.

cule19

I don't think he should play, it's too risky for his health. With the injuries we have, this will easily be the hardest game of the season. Hopefully we can get at least a tie out of this and next semester with Arda and Messi we should fucking stomp the life out of them in Camp Nou

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Well Roberto will not play RB vs Real and has never come up against anyone close to Ronaldo on LW.

Ronaldo is the best in world at sniffing out a poorly positioned defender and as good as he has been at RB Roberto doesnt have the experience to play there in a game this big.

What's the worst that can happen ? It's only 3 points, I'd trust Roberto to give his best rather than day-dreaming-no-fucks-given Alves of the moment.

But I too think a 4-4-2 would be the best if Messi can't make it, rather have a strong midfield, sandro/munir don't bring much up front to be worth the sacrifice in midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans