Not open for further replies.

raskolnikov

Because of his second child. =D

Here are the before and after pictures:

9b07fb_MessiMateo.jpg

tumblr_m5f8tiuSeD1r09xr8o1_500.jpg

F

Flavia

I don't think it'd be wise to rush him, either. Nov 21st is in 20 days, he hasn't even started running yet. Best to to risk him in a clasico, where a lot of kick in the players are expected.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
SPORT reckons he won't make the Clasico.

Sport isn't really reliable, though I don't know if that would be such a terrible thing, first game back against those assholes would be very scary, they'll obviously try to break him again.

If we win against Villareal, I say no need to risk it really, even more if they drop points against Sevilla, with Iniesta and Vermaelen back we can gamble a clasico at the Bernaleo.

B

beautifulgame

At the end of the day it's 3 points in the fall so why risk it?

If it's a big game in the spring like CL final then okay but no need to rush out of injury. We aren't Arsenal. That's how you cause further damage and create an issue that doesn't go away for the rest of the season.

Bring him back when he is 100%

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
As much as I feel sick entertaining the thought of playing against Real Madrid at Abu Dhabi without Messi and losing the game, it is a matter of 3 points. Messi being fully recovered and healthy is much important than 3 points.

I bet Luis Enrique has already started rehearsing with a starting XI without Messi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans