10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galning

Rushing him back would make no sense. Let's hope they learnt their lesson. Last time they rushed him back from injury it took him almost an entire season to get back to his best.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
After Barca's last match I am not too afraid playing without Messi. In fact it would be a great statement if we beat them without Barca. It would reaffirm we are a great team even without Messi..
There's no way around it no matter how good we play without him, on the back of everyones mind Messi is still Barca :lol:

alittlebitter

After Barca's last match I am not too afraid playing without Messi. In fact it would be a great statement if we beat them without Barca. It would reaffirm we are a great team even without Messi.

a few years back (basically during Spain NT's prime), everyone said Messi was only good because he played on a great team. Now we somehow need to prove that we're a great team without Messi..?

man, the Messi circlejerk goes in so many directions.

Horatio

You're welcome
a few years back (basically during Spain NT's prime), everyone said Messi was only good because he played on a great team. Now we somehow need to prove that we're a great team without Messi..?

man, the Messi circlejerk goes in so many directions.

I don't understand what you're saying?
Which people said statement A?
and which people said statement B?

I could only imagine A to be said by Madristas
and B by Madristas or Barca.

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
It's hard to believe that a youtube comment was spot on

2/3 that choose Ronaldo are guys who have to mention they played with him, otherwise they know they will be called out for being idiots.
Now it also people to at least chalk it up to feeling of guilt.

footyfan

Calma, calma
2/3 that choose Ronaldo are guys who have to mention they played with him, otherwise they know they will be called out for being idiots.
Now it also people to at least chalk it up to feeling of guilt.

This is why I don't understand when people say "And still people compare Messi and Ronaldo!!!!!" after every good performance by Messi. Pretty much everyone thinks that Messi's the best. The few who don't are very clearly biased and will even say so.

Kragod

I have watched last night the first 5 mins of the Ronaldo movie. After just two and a half minutes into the movie, Messi makes his first appearence. Really? :) its funny. The context was that after Leo`s 4 year in a row Ballon D`or, CR was quite upset, and said that he wont be coming into the ceremony anymore, as he felt he was coming for nothing...

Im curious how many more times CR`s nightmare will be mentioned in this blockbuster of a movie. :messi:

Egert

Estonian Culé
Messi, whose recovery from a knee ligament injury is going as planned, has completed the training session with the group today. [md]

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Yep apparently Cuatro got the news, and Mundo was forced to publish it and confirm it, the official barcelona news made no mention whatsoever of Messi (he's not even on any training pic), clearly they want to keep the suspense as long as possible.

But it is confirmed now that he completed the entire training with the group, sprints, and even scored in the training game.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Weird, as he's nowhere to be seen in the training video which shows parts of the training game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans