10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuchi

Something's obviously fishy here, he's walking not running, he's running, now's he's training, all in a few days worth of rumors, with no footage of it.

Madrid must be feeling like being slow played at a poker hand, soon to reach the river card:)

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
For me the fact that he doesn't appear on any pic or videos of training while we know he was there confirms the fact that he's doing better than Barca officially wants people to know.

It's very good news, if he really can have it in him to jump in at minute 60 of the Clasico and wreak some havoc it'd be amazing.

Kuchi

Just if he's 100% recovered, only than. Suarez will tire varanne & ramos, with his permanent moving and physicality...and Lio will have his comeback.

I will remain pessimistic, i'll expect no Messi and a defeat in El Clasico and hope for a point, 3 points, any point and Messi coming back healthy.

Pessimistic / Messipistic:)

NotInHere

Weird, as he's nowhere to be seen in the training video which shows parts of the training game.
i was watching espn deportes like like two days ago and they showed clips of him being with the team during their rondos, don't know if that's old footage though

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Messi is not close to being fit. If he was, noone could stop him from joining Argentina.

Yeah but if he's healthy and fitness is the only problem he can be ready in 10 days.
Anyway, I'm sure our people know that they must not play him if he's not 100%, so let's chill and hope for the best.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
[youtube]Mz9nm4I5Wbw[/youtube]

After hearing Owen's explanation why he thinks Ronaldo is better :

giphy.gif

gatsu

As usual Owen's statements are always laughable (biggest fraud in football history with his close friend Ronaldo), Penaldo was never a rival to Messi, back in Pep's days the only players who came close are Iniesta and Xavi and now it's Neymar, though Messi was always in a class of his own, football have never known a player of his caliber.

raskolnikov

Owen winning it while legends like Ibra or Henry never did shows why the award is stupid. He wont it on the hype of an uefa cup win and a hattrick vs Germany for a wc qualification match (not a play off though).

FinBarcelonafan

You have to be idiot to pick Ronaldo over Messi. Messi plays much more complete game than Ronaldo. Ronaldo is nothing without someone feeding him the ball, Messi can create something by himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans