10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

neo_wolf

Messi will start vs Roma, the game is at the camp nou, i also expect him to be subbed in the 70th min if we are winning easy, im sure Lucho has talked to him about that.
Also, i think Ney should get a rest, he's been playing fulltime for club and country, i don't want to see him get over exhausted like with what happened in his first season when he starte well but the lack of rotation hurt him in the second half.

After the Roma game all will truly be normal IMO, Leo wants the team to win over anything else, i dont think he will mind not being top scorer in the club if that means Barcelona wins everything again and he is a big part of it.

xXKonan

CUbowlOWwAEZQcv.jpg

SwiftGuyver

so glad he's back.

the scary thing is we'd probably continue to do fine without him but we're obviously even better with him! if we can avoid serious injuries every other team in the world should be extremely concerned this season!

he's currently the best player in the world whose about to win his 5th Ballon d'Or and obviously he's the best of all time.

:wub::messi::wub:

xXKonan

Messi's knee felt good the day after the game against Madrid. The first test after having recovered from his knee injury went well. [cope]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans