10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Wow, didn't expect such an honest and open interview. Normally his interviews are very political correct with no emotion and personality. Best one I've seen so far.

Horatio

You're welcome
:lol: he used quite a few slangs. what is concha de tu madre Lio!!! :lol: Maybe the interviewer mixed caffeine or alchohol in his drink secretly.
anyway, i love to see him being so honest about his feelings. nice interview

Western media translation of concha de tu madre vary from 'fuck you' to 'damnit'. Most are willing to believe the former as it sounds more controversial.
I think Argentina should come out and establish the connotation of its saying as it seems to get Barca players into trouble as well lol.

raskolnikov

we_got_a_bad_ass_over_here_by_multipettan-d4nz1uj.jpg

Tatts making Messi go from mr nice guy to thug life.

NotInHere

B
It's only part of it:
"I get annoyed when they tell us put in more effort, you don't feel the shirt. We were lucky enough to get to the final of the World Cup and the Copa America and it seems like we didn't do anything. We got to two finals, f*** you," he fired in an interview with TyC Sports .
http://www.*********/en/news/468/in...essi-hits-out-at-critics?ICID=HP_HN_HP_RI_0_3
Big sincere interview about everything: Argentina, Barca, his children etc.
greatest messi interview ever:worthy:

silvia

this is only exerpt maybe but here it goes.
Leo Messi blasted his critics and some nonsensical fans in latest interview on TyC Sports. Here is what he had to say:

Messi: "I don't worry about individual awards, I worry about winning with my team."

Messi: "Several years ago I stopped caring about individual awards."

Messi: "River have great players and you have to match their intensity. In divided balls you have to go in strong."

Messi: "Gallardo is smart, he is going to know how to play against us."

Messi: "People talk for the sake of talking. They don't know."

Messi: "I still hear criticism from the national team. I say 'fuck you' we got to the final and didn't lose in quarters."

Messi: "I don't need to sing the anthem to feel it."

Messi: "Ever since they criticize me for not singing the anthem, I stopped singing it on purpose."

Messi "I get upset when (fans) yell 'grow some balls'."

Messi: "I get bothered by the Argentines that criticize my running or my lack of balls."

Messi: "Football is not just about having balls."

Messi: "There is no need to run all the time. Everyone knows what they need to do and I wait for my moment."

Messi: "Since my son (Tiago) was born, I changed. I understand that life is not just football."

Messi: "Thiago gets upset every time I leave. He asks, 'going to score goals again, dad?' I say to him, 'yes, going to score goals.'".

Messi: "(Mateo) just eats, sleeps and shits."

JamDav1982

Leo Messi blasted his critics and some nonsensical fans in latest interview on TyC Sports. Here is what he had to say:

Messi: "I don't worry about individual awards, I worry about winning with my team."

Messi: "Several years ago I stopped caring about individual awards."

Messi: "River have great players and you have to match their intensity. In divided balls you have to go in strong."

Messi: "Gallardo is smart, he is going to know how to play against us."

Messi: "People talk for the sake of talking. They don't know."

Messi: "I still hear criticism from the national team. I say 'fuck you' we got to the final and didn't lose in quarters."

Messi: "I don't need to sing the anthem to feel it."

Messi: "Ever since they criticize me for not singing the anthem, I stopped singing it on purpose."

Messi "I get upset when (fans) yell 'put some balls'."

Messi: "I get bothered by the Argentines that criticize my running or my lack of balls."

Messi: "Football is not just about having balls."

Messi: "There is no need to run all the time. Everyone knows what they need to do and I wait for my moment."

Messi: "Since my son (Tiago) was born, I changed. I understand that life is not just football."

Messi: "Thiago gets upset every time I leave. He asks, 'going to score goals again, dad?' I say to him, 'yes, going to score goals.'".

Messi: "(Mateo) just eats, sleeps and shits."

Haha his last one is the best.

Horatio

You're welcome
"Messi: "Ever since they criticize me for not singing the anthem, I stopped singing it on purpose."

Hehe, epic.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Has to be his most sincere interview ever, i'm shocked at how open he was about his issues with Argentina.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR

Which Messi himself never does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans