10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

Needless to say, everytime from now on that a troll starts going on again about his lack of running I'll just quote messi on the subject.

There are games where Messi doesnt run enough and that moment never comes to him that he is waiting for. In those games he is wrong to not run so much.

At least Messi aknowledges hes at times doesnt run so much. A lot of people on here try and deny it.

raskolnikov

wait for his moment or just walk around not giving a fuck in games where we struggle is a big difefrence.
Its annoying everyone gets extremely hostile whenever its mentioned.
Just walk around when we are 4-0 up, get subbed of every now and then or take a seat on the bench and sit out a few games.

Barcilliant

Messi is right. Look at English players. They run all over the place like headless chickens yet achieve nothing.
Good to hear him shed his inhibitions and speak his mind.

raskolnikov

Messi is right. Look at English players. They run all over the place like headless chickens yet achieve nothing.

as if there is no middle ground in this.
Put the work in vs tough opponents, in important games, when needed. Rest when far ahead or against weak teams.
Its not that difficult.

JamDav1982

No one wants him to run around like a headless chicken.

If he said 'I dont ever want to be subbed anyone that disagrees can go fuck themselves' it doesnt mean he is right. Messi can be wrong.

silvia

His body just can't run all the time like a chicken. If he does, he will vomit, his balance will go down and the whole team will callapse. and his running is not that low as a whole stat compared to other fowards.
In argentina, he running as much as others tho. That shows how much he is eager to win with his nt.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
wait for his moment or just walk around not giving a fuck in games where we struggle is a big difefrence.
Its annoying everyone gets extremely hostile whenever its mentioned.
Just walk around when we are 4-0 up, get subbed of every now and then or take a seat on the bench and sit out a few games.

It's not messi's job to hunt down every ball. It was never his job and will never be.
Not to mention that you guys are horribly exaggerating, when the ball is being fought for and he's near he always goes in, I don't know which messi you are observing when you say "walk around not giving a fuck in games where we struggle", he never does that.

The only time when messi indeed looked uninterested and lackadaisycal was on tata's season after he came back from the long injury, as we learned later it was because he was burned out and physically exhausted.

So let the players with less talent to be his mules, the suarez's and the rocketic's, while messi does his thing, trust me, he knows better than you.

JamDav1982

His body just can't run all the time like a chicken. If he does, he will vomit, his balance will go down and the whole team will callapse. and his running is not that low as a whole stat compared to other fowards.
In argentina, he running as much as others tho. That shows how much he is eager to win with his nt.

The whole team will never collapse if Mess gets tired ffs. It is this kind of thing that pisses people off.

What are his stats for running?

JamDav1982

It's not messi's job to hunt down every ball. It was never his job and will never be.
Not to mention that you guys are horribly exaggerating, when the ball is being fought for and he's near he always goes in, I don't know which messi you are observing when you say "walk around not giving a fuck in games where we struggle", he never does that.

The only time when messi indeed looked uninterested and lackadaisycal was on tata's season after he came back from the long injury, as we learned later it was because he was burned out and physically exhausted.

So let the players with less talent to be his mules, the suarez's and the rocketic's, while messi does his thing, trust me, he knows better than you.

Messi doesnt always know best. The fact he doesnt want to come off at times when his managers want him to proves that.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Bla bla bla. The thing that makes a discussion in here basically impossible:

There are two sides:
1. The people who are interested in the game and the whole team.
2. The people who are only interested in Messi and would basically suck his dick.

Edit: I love Messi btw. No question he is the GOAT.

KingLeo10

well it appears the copa did take it's toll on him, the guy was enjoying possibly the greatest season ever by an individual footballer and then the tragedy happened. I do think the residual effects of that, be it mental or physical (having to play an additional 7 competitive games on top of a 60 game season), are behind his average performances this season (avg by messi standards).

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
as if there is no middle ground in this.
Put the work in vs tough opponents, in important games, when needed. Rest when far ahead or against weak teams.
Its not that difficult.

Euh .. because he doesn't show up against tough opponents ? in important games when needed ?

What are you guys on about ? :facepalm:

Oh no right, he has to come back from 2 months injury and run 12km per game, sure sure.

We should sell him if he doesn't win us another trebble this season.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Bla bla bla. The thing that makes a discussion in here basically impossible:

There are two sides:
1. The people who are interested in the game and the whole team.
2. The people who are only interested in Messi and would basically suck his dick.

Edit: I love Messi btw. No question he is the GOAT.

Dude, I see it otherwise, it's between people who understand football and people who don't.
Anyone who says that messi needs to run more and press and be like bale or suares, clearly has no idea about the beautiful sport.

silvia

The whole team will never collapse if Mess gets tired ffs. It is this kind of thing that pisses people off.

What are his stats for running?

i don't mean he becomes tired ffs. I mean his body cannot endure running much.
his stat is like 8km+-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans