10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

doublehh03

I'm not saying only goals but to approach the game, more attack mode, more aggressive

ARG plays completely different than Barca. They don't attack as much, and their lack of chemistry is evident. Their LB/RB aren't as aggressive as Alves or Alba for instance. And their midfield is lacking.

Messi has to do a lot more, but a lot of what he wants to do requires other players on the same page. He can't just dribble down the field himself and score.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
His free kick, his dribble for the Pen, and the pen itself...add them all to his greatest all time highlight reel..

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Amazing performance, and some dribbles and passes that spiked my hopes of the GOAT Messi being back soon !

It's only the beginning :worthy:

Gaudi

Amazing performance, and some dribbles and passes that spiked my hopes of the GOAT Messi being back soon !

It's only the beginning :worthy:

Yes, I was waiting for those dribbles as well, he looked light on his feet, guess soon he'll be 100% back!

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
where did he left before?

Not left but ever since he came back from his injury it felt like he wasn't daring in his dribbles many times.

On Sunday though he showed some vintage dribbling and passing so things are going in the right direction... at the right moment!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans