10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Oh my gaaad, is he skiing with his family 100km away from Barcelona ?!!! Sell ! :tata:

Kohe321

I remember the instagram post from Andorra last year where him and Antonella were sledging with Thiago in what can only be described as the smallest hill in the world. If they are doing the same this year I'd put the chance of injury at 0%. :lol:

Edit: found the instagram post from last year: https://www.instagram.com/p/ypwKgiAqeB/

Last edited:

Kohe321

That's not the only hill. It's a huge complex.

Sure, but they don't need to use every hill the complex has on offer just because they're there, either. I trust Messi won't go flying down some 80 degree slope on rented old skis, screaming "viiscaa baaaarcaaa" while wearing nothing but a wool cap for head protection.

Or will he? :messi:

Rahj

Sure, but they don't need to use every hill the complex has on offer just because they're there, either. I trust Messi won't go flying down some 80 degree slope on rented old skis, screaming "viiscaa baaaarcaaa" while wearing nothing but a wool cap for head protection.

Or will he? :messi:
hey, thats what i did last week! :D seriously though, that part of being a professional football player sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans