10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
As much a coincidence as christmas being the exact same date each year

Wat wut....no one had a problem with players taking a trip on their day off? Seriously? Remember when Neymar went to Paris.....like 5 days ago and what that stirred up in the Neymar thread.

To party ? who did ?
Plus it was ONE day off, this time around players have 2 days free, and 5 till next game, wasn't exactly the same setup now was it ?

This is fucking tiring, give the kid his 20M/year and let him choose what game he wants to play for us, pray to god other players are fine with it, it's Neymar after all, we wouldn't want to upset him.

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
To party ? who did ?
Plus it was ONE day off, this time around players have 2 days free, and 5 till next game, wasn't exactly the same setup now was it ?

Dude the pages long discussion involving Chloe something. Don't tell me I dreamt that. And yes Neymar partied there as well. But who says Dani Alves won't do so in Venice.

This is fucking tiring, give the kid his 20M/year and let him choose what game he wants to play for us, pray to god other players are fine with it, it's Neymar after all, we wouldn't want to upset him.

Now this is regarding Neymar missing on that game to allegedly go to Brazil. Why did you bring this up? I already expressed that I don't necessarily agree with Neymar going to Brazil to party depening on how it was handled within. But I don't believe that Neymar picked up yellow though to go. It is far more likely that he asked for Lucho's approval long before. And since he was allowed to go and woul miss the Eibar game, it is extremely convenient to pick up yellow the game before it.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Troll posts are just going to get deleted. It's become too repetitive now and borderline stupid as circumstances aren't remotely the same.

Dude the pages long discussion involving Chloe something. Don't tell me I dreamt that. And yes Neymar partied there as well. But who says Dani Alves won't do so in Venice.

Now this is regarding Neymar missing on that game to allegedly go to Brazil. Why did you bring this up? I already expressed that I don't necessarily agree with Neymar going to Brazil to party depening on how it was handled within. But I don't believe that Neymar picked up yellow though to go. It is far more likely that he asked for Lucho's approval long before. And since he was allowed to go and woul miss the Eibar game, it is extremely convenient to pick up yellow the game before it.

You still don't get it, do you.
It was never about just a trip. It was about going to a party to different country (had only 1 day off then too) and now he did the worse thing a pulled a deliberate suspension so he could fly off earlier to party on a different continent.
And yes he obviously planned it as he did the exact the same thing last year for his sister birthday.

Galning

Nice trolling.

Noone here had a problem with players taking a trip on their day off. Flying off to different countries/continent for parties was being discussed.

I don't see Leo planning his suspension either to fly to a different continent to party.

Neymar's initial trip to Paris was on a day off. You really think all of the players will go to bed at 9PM now that they're on holiday? Give the kid a break.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
No, I don't. You are repeating yourself without making a point and failing to understand the difference.

His initial trip (on his 1 day off) was to different country and to a party. No Barca player did this last week.
So let's not pretend it's the same as taking your family to dinner 20 miles from Barcelona.

I won't repeat his second party trip as it's way worse and been chewed up already elsewhere.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
I have to admit when I saw a picture of Messi in the snow in Andorra, I immediately thought of please god dont wreck skiing and get injured...

Horatio

You're welcome
now he did the worse thing a pulled a deliberate suspension so he could fly off earlier to party on a different continent.
And yes he obviously planned it as he did the exact the same thing last year for his sister birthday.

Seriously Bojan, what makes you so convinced that Neymar pulled a deliberate suspension to fly off to Brazil?
How is this even likely for Neymar to do something like that? Doný you think other players will frown upon and he doesn't help himself by pulling off something like that?
Isn't it more likely that Lucho already gave approval before the game and so did the other players and Lucho told him to get a yellow if he isn't going to be there for the next game anyway?

Jadentheman

Seriously Bojan, what makes you so convinced that Neymar pulled a deliberate suspension to fly off to Brazil?
How is this even likely for Neymar to do something like that? Doný you think other players will frown upon and he doesn't help himself by pulling off something like that?
Isn't it more likely that Lucho already gave approval before the game and so did the other players and Lucho told him to get a yellow if he isn't going to be there for the next game anyway?

Bojan is one of those people that thinks he knows what the team needs. Since the beginning he was against Neymar and still is. Everything "questionable" he does on or off field will get criticized by Bojan. The original Neyhater I have had the pleasure to post beside since 2012

BarcaGirl

[tw]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Messi family ❤️.. <a href="https://t.co/CbOSIZaQg5">pic.twitter.com/CbOSIZaQg5</a></p>— Leo Messi (@messi10stats) <a href="https://twitter.com/messi10stats/status/707615996702425088">March 9, 2016</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/tw]

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Bojan is one of those people that thinks he knows what the team needs. Since the beginning he was against Neymar and still is. Everything "questionable" he does on or off field will get criticized by Bojan. The original Neyhater I have had the pleasure to post beside since 2012

I wasn't. I was actually amnong minority here wanting us to sign him. Check my posts before talking nonsense and refrain from personal remarks.

Bojan 10:55 AM 19th February 2010

He is probably the hottest player in SA. I spoke about him with Robert and he agreed there something special about Neymar.

That's a first page of Neymar thread, I didn't even hace to dig up. And probably from the time before most people haven't even heard about Neymar. Plenty of my posts there .

Btw. if I had to pick a guy who "knows what the team needs" I'd pick a guy who's followed the team since the 90s over a self professed Neymar fanboy. ;)

JamDav1982

Lucho makes decisions and if he and the other players didnt allow Neymar to go he wouldnt have been in Brazil.

Most top, top players get away with things not all others would. Messi in the past included.

There were various complaints against Neymar last week - travelling to city where a club wants him...travelling to another country while others were traninging etc. Complaints that are not made about other players that do the same.

Not all the complaints were about him 'partying' it actually seemed to be a scatter gun approach to complain about as many things as possible.

Is there any information as to what parties Neymar took place in? Was he drinking? What time he out to etc?

God Serena

popcorn-blank.gif

footyfan

Calma, calma
[tw]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Messi family ❤️.. <a href="https://t.co/CbOSIZaQg5">pic.twitter.com/CbOSIZaQg5</a></p>— Leo Messi (@messi10stats) <a href="https://twitter.com/messi10stats/status/707615996702425088">March 9, 2016</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/tw]

This is way worse than travelling 10,000 km to a different continent just to party until 4 AM.

If you disagree with me, you have apparently lost your fucking mind. [MENTION=15731]Sumlit[/MENTION]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans