10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Sure, but they don't need to use every hill the complex has on offer just because they're there, either. I trust Messi won't go flying down some 80 degree slope on rented old skis, screaming "viiscaa baaaarcaaa" while wearing nothing but a wool cap for head protection.

Or will he? :messi:

Sadly, he doesn't have snapchat or care to show us everything he's doing 24/7. We have to hope he has common sense, and that he also doesn't drink too much sprite or eat to much barbecues :tata:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
How fun, why aren't you guys actively making these jokes in the Neymar thread though ? :)

RMU ReBorn

Barovero (River Plate goalkeeper) highlighted two great moments from the CWC final:
"In the 12th minute, i made a good save from Messi's shot. He came close to me and helped me up and stroked my head. And I told him I had just completed the dream of my son- to stop a shot from Messi."
"Second, was a kind gesture when i asked Messi for his shirt. He had already promised he would give it to another player so i asked him if he could get me Bravo's shirt. After a while he left his dressing room with Bravo's shirt and his pair of boots and told me the boots were for my son"
"I was froze. It was a big gesture

Schumacher was skiing off tracks, which is a gazillion times more dangerous than regular ski.
Unless you have zero self control or are good enough to gain a lot of speed and do something with it, ski just isn't dangerous.

Last edited:

Galning

Unless you have zero self control or are good enough to gain a lot of speed and do something with it, ski just isn't dangerous.

What? Skiing is dangerous. Not because only you can make a mistake, but also all the fucktards around you. Read some time ago that most holiday accidents happen during ski trips, that's quite obvious, but also that most of them are caused by another person.

That said, Messi won't ski. Same as Alves didn't ski when he was on a winter vacation with his girlfriend a few months ago.

What? Skiing is dangerous. Not because only you can make a mistake, but also all the fucktards around you. Read some time ago that most holiday accidents happen during ski trips, that's quite obvious, but also that most of them are caused by another person.

That said, Messi won't ski. Same as Alves didn't ski when he was on a winter vacation with his girlfriend a few months ago.

I knew the other people argument would come in and you're right. But it's not true that most accidents are caused by someone else. In most collisions both parties made mistakes e.g. the guy further down is making unpredictable turns and the guy above is skiing too fast to change direction in a timely manner. These things just don't happen if you're cautious, unless you're dealing with a maniac.

If you mind yourself & your environment, skiing is very safe, and the reason i insist is because many skiers often overlook these things. a novice attempting tough slopes is a danger whether he's going fast or super slow. People also go off tracks without recognizing that it's a whole other game. I just think the perception of the dangers of ski are pretty skewed in general and i love the sport :p

Last edited:

blaugrana1987

There is a reason why they have no skiing contracts. Most frequent skiing injury is knee injury, and if you are football coach you would rather your player to injure his skull then his knee, since there is likely very little in it.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Is he travelling on his day off?!?!

Nice trolling.

Noone here had a problem with players taking a trip on their day off. Flying off to different countries/continent for parties was being discussed.

I don't see Leo planning his suspension either to fly to a different continent to party.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Simple deduction as he did exactly same thing last year to fly off to Brazil for his sister birthday.

Jadentheman

It's only pure coincidence. You can't assume stuff like that. But of course it's Neymar so everything he does has to be weighted more than any other player in this forum.

Horatio

You're welcome
Nice trolling.

Noone here had a problem with players taking a trip on their day off. Flying off to different countries/continent for parties was being discussed.

I don't see Leo planning his suspension either to fly to a different continent to party.

Wat wut....no one had a problem with players taking a trip on their day off? Seriously? Remember when Neymar went to Paris.....like 5 days ago and what that stirred up in the Neymar thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans