10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotInHere

he had nice dribbles and some good passes. but bolivia were just poor so not really surprising he blew past them.
lets just enjoy it because Messi will soon start to lose speed and he wont be able to do many of the things he does now, those dribbles he did today he could do to anyone anyway

LordLichtenstein

Lionel Messi has been directly involved in 150 goals for club and country, since the start of the Luis Enrique era.

2014-15: 62 goals and 32 assists in 67 games.
2015-16: 41 goals and 15 assists in 42 games. (14-20 games left)

Total: 103 goals and 47 assists in 109 games.

Last edited:

Alik

Haven't watched the match. Glad to hear he did well. Hopefully it's an indication of how he will finish off the season.

Now, could Messi reach 800 goals before he turns 35, I think so. Look at the math.

512-519 goals before next season.

29: 58 goals
30: 55 goals
31: 52 goals
32: 45 goals
33: 40 goals
34: 38 goals

=288 goals (800 in total) :p

I doubt Messi will be scoring 40 and 38 goals at the age of 33 and 34. 700 goals is a safe bet though.

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Cews6pxXIAEqMfp.jpg

LordLichtenstein

Haven't watched the match. Glad to hear he did well. Hopefully it's an indication of how he will finish off the season.

I doubt Messi will be scoring 40 and 38 goals at the age of 33 and 34. 700 goals is a safe bet though.
Zlatan is doing it, so why shouldn't Messi be able to?

El Flaco

[MENTION=20286]El Flaco[/MENTION] Mate, could you make a gif of Messi's run starting at 60:35 into this Argentina - Bolivia match? It was an absolutely incredible, jaw dropping raid.

Messi's dribble vs. Bolivia

[gfy]NextFlashyAtlasmoth[/gfy]

Alternative angle

[gfy]FortunateIdleBarebirdbat[/gfy]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans