10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

CeunND8WAAAO2Sa.jpg

what do you think, will he play today on that potato field vs bolivia? probably yes, tata martino will put strongest 11 against bolivia

He'll play for sure. The whole 90 minutes.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Aguero: "There were many fans at the airport, when we left the bus. Leo said: 'Let's go sign autographs'. We have to return the love we get".

raskolnikov

It so fucking annoying to have that argument given to you by a CR7 fanboy here in Morocco, always comes up, yet it has no truth to it all.

On the other hand, CR7 saves starving children and feeds them from his own blood which causes his constant knee pains but it's worth it, such a hero !

F%ck me! Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

A lot of arab/muslim people believe this. 99% of them hate jews and since everything is a jew conspiracy they also apply it to football.
All of my muslim friends think Messi is really good but also a zionist illuminati pos. Same way Ronaldo is an unsung hero and victim of media propaganda who donates money to Palestina, doesnt have tatts cause he donates blood and hates jews.
"I saw it on facebook so it must be true"

I think you can even see it in the ballon d'or voting, but not 100% sure.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
A lot of arab/muslim people believe this. 99% of them hate jews and since everything is a jew conspiracy they also apply it to football.
All of my muslim friends think Messi is really good but also a zionist illuminati pos. Same way Ronaldo is an unsung hero and victim of media propaganda who donates money to Palestina, doesnt have tatts cause he donates blood and hates jews.

You don't need to tell me mate, it was even on moroccan TV, the 8pm national journal at the time :(

Are those Egyptians for real? :lol: Can't be serious. If they are, then just... :lol: :lol: retards.

Sadly they are, just google "Messi israel" and you'll see what they rided on for a while :(

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

How can people be so dumb??

Alik

I'm lost on why a charity receiving a donation is humiliating.

Anyone care to explain the thought process behind that?

Last edited:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I'm lost on why a charity receiving a donation is humiliating.

Anyone care to explain the thought process behind that?

There is no process mate, for a lot of people in muslim countries, Messi is a zionist because he once wore a kippa and false rumors were made that he gave 1M€ to help Israel fight Palestine, simple as that.

Alik

There is no process mate, for a lot of people in muslim countries, Messi is a zionist because he once wore a kippa and false rumors were made that he gave 1M€ to help Israel fight Palestine, simple as that.

So why invite him to a Egyptian (or was it Saudi) tv show? So confusing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans