10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Flaco

So why invite him to a Egyptian (or was it Saudi) tv show? So confusing.

From what I can see in the article, it's not said Messi actually was invited to Egypt or Saudi.

He was in a Saudi TV program as their main target are the Egyptian audiance though.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Hopefully he can relax a bit in the 2nd half now that the game is over, but that 1st half was just unreal. My God.

Kohe321

[MENTION=20286]El Flaco[/MENTION] Mate, could you make a gif of Messi's run starting at 60:35 into this Argentina - Bolivia match? It was an absolutely incredible, jaw dropping raid.

Leo is on fire tonight by the way, there are many more great moments scattered throughout the match.

Kohe321

Yup, he was at that level where you just can't wait for him to get the ball again and again. Kept producing magic at every touch.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
yea indeed 50 goals now! Batistuta has 56...But out of 78 games wow what a beast!! Messi got 50 out of 106 games...no wonder Suarez idol was batistuta

We're talking about his performance not his goals, I am 99% sure you didn't watch the game mate :)

LordLichtenstein

Messi have with 499 goals and 201 assists been directly involved in 700 goals in 626 games.

Ronaldo have with 533 goals and 178 assists been directly involved in 711 goals in 786 games.

Messi has played 160 games fewer than Ronaldo and yet is only 11 goals behind. BEAST. :worthy:

(According to MessivsRonaldo)

In my humble opinion, I think Messi will score 800-900 goals in his career.

There are still 14-20 games left for Messi this season, and with a goal-ratio of 0.976 per game he should be able to finish the season with 54 - 61 goals. (Reminder, he was injured for 2 months.) This should take his total to 512-519 at the end of the season.

Now, could Messi reach 800 goals before he turns 35, I think so. Look at the math.

512-519 goals before next season.

29: 58 goals
30: 55 goals
31: 52 goals
32: 45 goals
33: 40 goals
34: 38 goals

=288 goals (800 in total) :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans