10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

bismp

He had a few good passes that MS should have scored and that good shot.But other than that he was mediocre...
And people were mocking me when i said that he hasn't been playing well the last clasicos

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
[EDIT: I failed at quoting someone who said Neymar and Suarez were worse than Messi]

No, man. All three of them sucked. If there was any difference between them, both Su and Ney were slightly less bad than Messi, imo. They at least tried to make something happen a couple of times. Apart from that gorgeous shot that was saved, Messi did nothing.

Lomar1o

He had a few good passes that MS should have scored and that good shot.But other than that he was mediocre...
And people were mocking me when i said that he hasn't been playing well the last clasicos

yeah, some people here are know-it-all professors of football. but messi has been shit in clasicos for quite a while now and that's a fact. no intensity, no hunger no urgency.

i'm on #teammehssi!

Dado

At one point the camera zoomed in on his face near the end of the 1st half. He did not have a drop of sweat on his face or hair he looked like it was the first minute of the game.

He is GOAT but at these games you cant just walk around and let everyone else cover on your mistakes.

NotInHere

He did look slow as hell, must have been because of his recent argentina game. He better get it together because we have an even tougher opponent on tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans