10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Had some awesome passes but he looked lackadaisical out there.
Maybe lucho should swap his position with suarez, let messi into the center to finish the sitters that luis can't, while suarez can help defend the wing so rocketic doesn't look so alone.

Hardy

It's not a single game guys, i don't remember any great (really really great i mean) performance vs big teams this season except the last 30 minutes at Calderon, even in in the games when he scores like Arsenal or Atletico two months ago. This is not the same Messi of last year (and we are not the same team cleary....) when he was an absolutely mad men in most of the big games.

Altomonte

Messi played a GREAT game for Argentina on Wednesday morning Barcelona time. He then flew back and probably arrived in Barcelona late Wednesday evening. He had Thursday and friday to get some rest and get over his jet lag. RM players were all rested - those who played international matches did it mostly at home. You cannot ask the impossible from Messi, Suarez, Neymar. Hopefully, Messi will be back to almost normal against Atletico. RM were lucky to catch Barcelona at an optimal (for RM) moment, and they were working hard for their somewhat lucky win.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Wish he could care less for Argentina and not give it all until he collapses when they play bad teams like Bolivia. Not expecting much from the Atletico game. He will still be exhausted by then with how few days we got to recover.

serghei

Unfortunaly, it wasn't his best game from Leo today.

That's putting it mildly. He was a ghost for 80% of the match, got dispossessed a lot, played several bad balls and outside 2-3 great dribbles, he couldn't be arsed to move faster.

Him, Neymar and Suarez were our worst players.

I think since we praise them all the time, it's only fair we speak out when they play like shit.

iniesta_8

Wish he could care less for Argentina and not give it all until he collapses when they play bad teams like Bolivia. Not expecting much from the Atletico game. He will still be exhausted by then with how few days we got to recover.

He can't be sooooooo exhausted after this game...

Lomar1o

He can't be sooooooo exhausted after this game...

oh oh he will be shit against them too, and we will still come up with this jet lag bullshit excuse. he just lacks motivation for some reason, that's it. why wasnt he jetlagged when playing in argentina's shirt? damn this. i'm outtie!

#teammehssi

wtf ... why did he play only in the middle ? i didn't saw him in front of the goal or in the position where he play on most of the games... just... fu*k... look as uniterestred and not motivatied ... not only messi but whole team...

Serbian

Wow worst game i have seen from him in a long time, walking around no urgency he got disposesed so many times, I think there is a reason why this El classico date was changed...Perez knew MSN had games in mid week in south america...Jet Lag wins

dakt

Honestly he won't last long with such form. I understand the jet leg and midfield stories, but still I would expect some effort in at least 1st half of the game.
His acceleration is gone. Always lacks that extra 2 steps ahead when countering and then slows the game down.

Mitchell1978

Honestly he won't last long with such form. I understand the jet leg and midfield stories, but still I would expect some effort in at least 1st half of the game.
His acceleration is gone. Always lacks that extra 2 steps ahead when countering and then slows the game down.

His acceleration looked fine against Bolivia. Shure not the best game but still created the most chances out of the front three.

Truthist

I don't think him and Neymar can co exist anymore. Sure they will bully most of the La liga teams who are beaten before the game kicks off but seeing Messi so ponderous and Neymar so restricted in the big games tells it's own story imo.

bismp

I don't think him and Neymar can co exist anymore. Sure they will bully most of the La liga teams who are beaten before the game kicks off but seeing Messi so ponderous and Neymar so restricted in the big games tells it's own story imo.
Bold stetament.It may have truth to it,but we'd better wait this season to end before debating over this.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??

You have to be kidding.
Literally 3 days ago he flew by numerous defenders as fast as he ever was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans