10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

Uhm no, I did inform myself and it had an impact on what I think.
You were just fucking around with a random comparative that you had made up.
And apparently you weren't able to give me an example where I had actually used that comparative, so ask you again: Why are we debating it then?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypothesis

Yet you cant name anything from that research that took you to the opinion Messi is guilty.

What specifically to his case convinced you?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Yet you cant name anything from that research that took you to the opinion Messi is guilty.

He said based on the amount of requirements needed to set up an offshore company it is unlikely Messi didn't know about this. I am waiting for him to tell us how so.

Yannik

Not going to repeat it. We're not kids, you can very well look up the comments I wrote, in which I gave reasons for my assumptions.
I fear that my whole timeline is now full with posts in this thread by now, since I've been constantly replying to people who tell me that my arguing is bullshit, so I wish you an enjoyable evening reading them, but I am a bit tired of basically repeating stuff earlier posted ever and ever again.

JamDav1982

Not going to repeat it. We're not kids, you can very well look up the comments I wrote, in which I gave reasons for my assumptions.
I fear that my whole timeline is now full with posts in this thread by now, since I've been constantly replying to people who tell me that my arguing is bullshit, so I wish you an enjoyable evening reading them, but I am a bit tired of basically repeating stuff earlier posted ever and ever again.

Nothing you said was specific to Messi case or anything based on research of this specific case.

You put 2 and 2 together to come up with 5.

Like those conspiracy theorists on 9/11 that have the end narrative and fit everything around it without anything direct or specific.

Messi denies! Guilty! Guilty people deny!

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I think it is all but guaranteed that he will have a poor game tomorrow, yes?

Probably, but his record against Atletico since Lucho took over is pretty damn amazing. We'll see tomorrow. Hope he shows all the doubters the finger again by having a GOAT game.

Total-Football

so i know why messi was doing little effort the recent games .. he was saving himself for the big day .. The Trial !! :lol:

sorry for the horrible joke but i couldnt resist .

Yannik

Nothing you said was specific to Messi case or anything based on research of this specific case.

You put 2 and 2 together to come up with 5.

Like those conspiracy theorists on 9/11 that have the end narrative and fit everything around it without anything direct or specific.

Messi denies! Guilty! Guilty people deny!

Lol, yeah okay dude, that's some sick analogies you made there. I was being specific, but you just kept asking and asking. I have like 18 notifications at this point again, everyone asking something, it's tiresome.
I said Messi denying isn't a prove of innocence, neither is it actually going into that direction. Not that he is guilty because of just that.
He is actually guilty, when he is proven to be guilty. And not because I or anyone else otehr than the judge says so.

This is just my personal conclusion. And you don't like it, I am sorry. But you got to understand that I won't change this conclusion just because you want me to.
If I am wrong, so be it, I'd gladly admit it then if there's actual prove of his innocence. But to me this is just way too fucking shady to buy it at this point.
Why do you even bother so much if I think this way? I am not the judge, so my opinion is just the opinion of some random guy on the internet, it really shouldn't affect you this much.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Yannick, I don't think we are bothered, it is just that you have been peddling this (that Messi himself knew all along what was going on) for almost 12 hours with so must zest :lol: so we had to ask you for some hard stuff to support your conviction.

Last edited:

Yannik

Yannick, I don't think we are bothered, it is just that you have been peddling this (that Messi himself knew all along what was going on) for almost 12 hours with so must zest so had to ask you for some hard stuff to support your conviction.

Well you have been asking me stuff over the course of those 12 hours.
I had answered them at first, then people got pretty aggressive about it, although there were other calling him a "greedy cunt" and stuff like that, while I stayed pretty objective about it so far.
The amount of posts I wrote is proportional to the numbers of questions or insults I received (Hint: A lot) and people must have started to blieve I was doing some furious Anti-Messi Agenda here which has never actually been my intention. I mean yeah, I think Messi is directly involved in this, possibly by awareness, but I wasn't actually writing so much to ultimatively convince anyone about it. I jsut defended myself, or explained/justified my assumptions, avoiding getting personal to anyone.

But well, turned out that I'm on everyones blacklist for that now, but so be it then
The thread turned out like this

pong.gif

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Well you have been asking me stuff over the course of those 12 hours.
I had answered them at first, then people got pretty aggressive about it, although there were other calling him a "greedy cunt" and stuff like that, while I stayed pretty objective about it so far.
The amount of posts I wrote is proportional to the numbers of questions or insults I received (Hint: A lot) and people must have started to blieve I was doing some furious Anti-Messi Agenda here which has never actually been my intention. I mean yeah, I think Messi is directly involved in this, possibly by awareness, but I wasn't actually writing so much to ultimatively convince anyone about it. I jsut defended myself, or explained/justified my assumptions, avoiding getting personal to anyone.

But well, turned out that I'm on everyones blacklist for that now, but so be it then
The thread turned out like this

pong.gif

I know you probably don't care to respond any more but I still couldn't find the stuff about requirements to set up offshore companies which you believe directly implicated Messi, therefore to me it is really just what you believe (that he is directly involved) vs. what many of us believe (that he is most likely not directly involved) and that's probably an accurate depiction of this thread of the last 12 hours or so.

Again, you came off as someone who got pretty excited with the news and took the initiative to argue passionately for your belief that he is involved and therefore guilty. With all the research that went into it. Not sure if this is your thing in general or it is Messi himself that got you going. Did you have the same level of interest when the old Uli was charged?

I am waiting for some Bayern players to be named as they comb through the files. ;)

Last edited:

Yannik

With all the research that went into it. Not sure if this is your thing in general or it is Messi himself that got you going. Did you have the same level of interest when the old Uli was charged?

Ughh I don't know. Hoeness had been admitting himself into tax frauds before I even suspected anything, so I only acknowledged that it had happened. The topic was already "done" at that point, at least I thought so, I didn't do much research then. Later it had been revealed that Hoeness has been evading a lot more money than he initially said, the topic got hot then again, and then quickly cold, since again everything has been said by then. I get into topics I find interesting, and that whole leak-shit kinda gets me going, I mean that's some crazy shit going on. Partially a lot more important names on that list, than just Messi.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Ughh I don't know. Hoeness had been admitting himself into tax frauds before I even suspected anything, so I only acknowledged that it had happened. The topic was already "done" at that point, at least I thought so, I didn't do much research then. Later it had been revealed that Hoeness has been evading a lot more money than he initially said, the topic got hot then again, and then quickly cold, since again everything has been said by then. I get into topics I find interesting, and that whole leak-shit kinda gets me going, I mean that's some crazy shit going on. Partially a lot more important names on that list, than just Messi.

Mossack Fonseca doesn't just get involved in tax frauds. They also get involved in legal tax avoidance. It's possible (probable) that after Messi got charged by the Spanish authorities, he cut ties with his previous tax advisors and created an offshore account with Fonseca in order to continue to reduce his tax bill. However, his new advisors chose not to use it (don't know why, probably decided it was too risky). If this new statement is a lie and they did use the account with Fonseca, it could still be that they used it legally and not illegally.

Until it's proven that the offshore account was used for illegally evading tax, this discussion is moot. Every rich person tries to reduce their tax bill, if they don't they are idiots. It only becomes a matter of concern if they went over and above the law, and the law in this case is very murky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans