10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

lmcr17

had most shots most take ons most touches did defensive work at times and he did it with the least space getting the most attention.
preassisted the 2nd goal and pretty much drew the entire atleti defence away for the first goal. i suggest you watch the game again. cause some of you are clearly incapable of seeing the impact he has.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
had most shots most take ons most touches did defensive work at times and he did it with the least space getting the most attention.
preassisted the 2nd goal and pretty much drew the entire atleti defence away for the first goal. i suggest you watch the game again. cause some of you are clearly incapable of seeing the impact he has.

We already agreed that he had a good second half.
Now people bitch because... well I don't know why.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
How would you describe his recent performances then? If YOU are knowledgable about the game, you probably can give me a proper answer that goes beyond your usual fanboy bias.

He's obviously played a few levels above Douglas, but certainly way below "Super-Prognosticator-Extraordinaire Instradamus."

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Think really hard for a second - don't you think it's strange that he sucks every time there is a shitstorm in the media about his finances? This is not about cheap-chups or going ballistic, it's about not letting his first-world problems affect how he performs on the pitch.

That's what ultimately makes Messi human.

I bet every single guy here would somehow let his personal problems affect how they do their job. Might be minimal or really hamper it, but that's just how it is.

If someone has a really bad day, they would often vent it out on others or simple, small things. It's just like that.

Not saying he should be excused from his bad performances because of that though, as that would be wrong. He should play better, he should improve in the next game, and he should play more on the RW.

I'm not even arguing against what you're saying. I'm just pointing out how extreme this thread can go depending on how Messi does. People have no patience whatsoever.

Mitchell1978

A lot of 'fans' can't seem to have a more nuanced opinion or have any perspective, its either a goat or a pathetic - performance...

I

instinct

He's obviously played a few levels above Douglas, but certainly way below "Super-Prognosticator-Extraordinaire Instradamus."

wvf05i.jpg

ini4ever

That's what ultimately makes Messi human.

I bet every single guy here would somehow let his personal problems affect how they do their job. Might be minimal or really hamper it, but that's just how it is.

If someone has a really bad day, they would often vent it out on others or simple, small things. It's just like that.

Not saying he should be excused from his bad performances because of that though, as that would be wrong. He should play better, he should improve in the next game, and he should play more on the RW.

I'm not even arguing against what you're saying. I'm just pointing out how extreme this thread can go depending on how Messi does. People have no patience whatsoever.

Agree, at the end of the day he's a human not a robot, NO ONE has ever been constantly "goat", "fucking ..." or any kind of those adjectives through every match of his career in football history nor Maradona or Pele or Cruyff but shall some people stop this expectation of Messi one day please ?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Fifa virus hit him hard and then there really wasn't time to rest after Clasico.

Maybe just maybe Lucho rests him at Sociedad.

frog-fcb

Anyone else notice he always goes on a bit of a goal drought when he is about to get a landmark goal. Then he just pulls something magic out of the hat

Serbian

All i gotta say is Messi better move back to RW or Barca express train is heading for a crash!! This new set up is not working! We can not strech teams, leaves Suarez isolated with lots of defenders around him and teams can defend deep

RevoTeller

Agreed.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Fifa virus hit him hard and then there really wasn't time to rest after Clasico.

Maybe just maybe Lucho rests him at Sociedad.

Isn't Suarez already missing against them due to suspension because of the yellow card he got against Real Madrid? Would be even more difficult with 2/3 of MSN missing although I agree he needs rest, would just be a complicated situation to drop even more points and not win 3 La Liga games in a row, league would definitely be on again for our rivals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans