10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Total-Football

Messi is hurting our system so bad when we dont have the ball .. once we loose the ball having messi in this form is like playing with 10 men nothing more and nothing less .. with the way he's playing it would be optimal to play him up until minute 70 or something .. i Watch Beinsport France and Luis Fernandez mentioned the same thing a couple of weeks ago .. he literally said Messi only have one half in his legs in terms of Stamina.

Now it's time for " he was saving himself for .. " comments

khorne

The win today was a team effort, and messi pulled his weight like everyone else. incidentally, what started our power play and got the crowd pumping was that gem of a bicycle kick. Real shame, would have been his career first, no?

blaugrana1987

Messi is hurting our system so bad when we dont have the ball .. once we loose the ball having messi in this form is like playing with 10 men nothing more and nothing less .. with the way he's playing it would be optimal to play him up until minute 70 or something .. i Watch Beinsport France and Luis Fernandez mentioned the same thing a couple of weeks ago .. he literally said Messi only have one half in his legs in terms of Stamina.

Yea its obvious that he cant take that many games in. But its non issue when Neymar and Suarez press, when they are getting tired (like its now) thats a big issue.

Sometimes I wonder how come Messi doesnt have more energy. Stamina is not talent, it can be gained through workout. I think he is advised to tone running down as much as possible. Because given his avg in km that he ran, at 30 he will have less then some players at 28 years of age.

Total-Football

Yea its obvious that he cant take that many games in. But its non issue when Neymar and Suarez press, when they are getting tired (like its now) thats a big issue.

Sometimes I wonder how come Messi doesnt have more energy. Stamina is not talent, it can be gained through workout. I think he is advised to tone running down as much as possible. Because given his avg in km that he ran, at 30 he will have less then some players at 28 years of age.

Messi is playing nowadays exactly how i pictured him to be playing at 33 years old .. pacing himself and playing more with the passes than the dribbles .. but now i'm deeply worried about the futur .. if Messi is running 7.8 km at 27 28 years old .. than how much can he run at his thirties .. just thinking about it is making me depressed .. poeople underestimate the statistics .. but the distance coevered is very significant ( unless the difference betweens teams is slim then it's about talent more than anything )
Koke run 12.6 in this game .. shit is scary no Wonder barca were after him ..

Last edited:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi

Luis Fernandez :facepalm:

You might as well use Roncero for your in-depth analysis of Messi.

Total-Football

Luis Fernandez :facepalm:

You might as well use Roncero for your in-depth analysis of Messi.

well bruh dont take it personally because i criticize :messi: .. people are not alike , there is the type of fan who overlook things because he loves this player or that one .. me the more i love and i cherish the player the more i'm critical and as you see i always pick on messi

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
well bruh dont take it personally because i criticize :messi: .. people are not alike , there is the type of fan who overlook things because he loves this player or that one .. me the more i love and i cherish the player the more i'm critical and as you see i always pick on messi

Oh criticize as much as you want mate, seem like everyone's loosing it over Messi tonight.

Just do not freaking quote that dickface CR7 sucker Luis Fernandez to help your argument.

Total-Football

Oh criticize as much as you want mate, seem like everyone's loosing it over Messi tonight.

Just do not freaking quote that dickface CR7 sucker Luis Fernandez to help your argument.

i was just making a point .. as for Luis fernandez i hate his ass since the days when he was having a falling out wih ronaldinho because of his style of play. he had the audacity to put him in the bench :lol: .. thank god ronney joined us

footyfan

Calma, calma
Seems for some on this forum there are only two levels of performance for Messi: "GOAT Game!" or "FUCKING HORRIBLE" Need to keep better perspective and a higher level of rationality here. This kneejerking and running back and forth to extremes is ridiculous.

Well tbf it's not their fault. Messi is either GOAT or fucking horrible. So...

footyfan

Calma, calma
had most shots most take ons most touches did defensive work at times and he did it with the least space getting the most attention.
preassisted the 2nd goal and pretty much drew the entire atleti defence away for the first goal. i suggest you watch the game again. cause some of you are clearly incapable of seeing the impact he has.

preassist :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:

Catalan Fan

Well tbf it's not their fault. Messi is either GOAT or fucking horrible. So...

Sumlit has a valid point, your remark just reinforces it.

From what I saw of the game (mostly 2nd half), he was up for it and tried to take the game to them, didn't always work but he was very active, unlucky with that bicycle kick ?

How the fuck can you describe a player as either "The Greatest Of All Time" one minute, then accuse him of being "horrible" etc the next game is beyond me.I just get the impression that some posters on here are young and don't know jack shit if am honest.Fickle, springs to mind.

He has quiet games, he is actually human curiously enough.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Sumlit has a valid point, your remark just reinforces it.

From what I saw of the game (mostly 2nd half), he was up for it and tried to take the game to them, didn't always work but he was very active, unlucky with that bicycle kick ?

How the fuck can you describe a player as either "The Greatest Of All Time" one minute, then accuse him of being "horrible" etc the next game is beyond me.I just get the impression that some posters on here are young and don't know jack shit if am honest.Fickle, springs to mind.

He has quiet games, he is actually human curiously enough.

What the fuck is this ageist bias? Tell me mate, are you also a Bravo fanboy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans