10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
It's always the same guy mates, that lessthanjake caracter is the classic undercover troll, "Messi is my favourite player but he's shit at penalties compared to ronaldo" (posted about 6 or 7 posts arguing that) , "Messi is great but his first touch and dribbling isn't world class" bla bla bla ... always start with a compliment then go on to trash him for 10lines lol

King Leo

Banned
My last post before the match and my 1000th with which I wish Leo, Barca and all cules a memorable glorious day.

Visca el Barça i visca Catalunya!!!

footyfan

Calma, calma
Amazing really. I guess those guys barely have watched Messi play to say something as stupid as that.

You really think Messi's first touch is the greatest of all time? Really? I completely agree with [MENTION=8123]lessthanjake[/MENTION], Messi's first touch fails him too often in comparison to those other greats for him to be the GOAT at it. However, the way he can incorporate it into his dribbling is unique and unbelievable. So I'd put him at around the same level as all the other greats but not as the GOAT.

Messi_Goal

The genius that is Lionel Messi is at the peak of hes powers.... Imo he is playing at a level where it is inevitable he will astound the world once again tonight.

CatalinR10

Goal started from him , had some good moments , decent half.

I expect way better from him in the 2'nd half tho.

Stric

He's being marked the fuck out, very difficult for him to do anything. Yet he still influences the game so much. That slalom in the last minute was classic Messi. :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans