10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Looks like that flight to Argentina and WC Qualifying games took everything remaining out of him

Mitchell1978

I will support a team that loses but did so with giving their all, with their heads held high, not a team that gets engulfed by their complacency and carelessness. That is not respecting their fans and supporters. We don't deserve this.

You sound like a spoiled "fan", be glad Barcelona gave you so many good times.

Mitchell1978

Only thing that makes me angrier than seeing the poor performance tonight and seeing us crash out is some of the comments on these boards. He's the worlds best but sometimes breaking down 10 men just isnt possible. Let prey Pep does us a solid.

This, people need to get a grip, still 2 trophies to fight for, it can still be a good season.

Hardy

same Messi of 2014, same. Lethargic and slow as fuck. I think he needs really world class player in the right field because physically he has not anymore the strength and stamina to make the difference when he plays vs team like Atletico that are all over the place. Rakitic thanks for last year but is not that player, Dani Alves thanks for the amazing career but now he's too slow for play in that role.

gasgas

He runs 7 km per game.
Players like koke, vidal run up to 13 per game and every game and still they keep running
He's lazy.
He's been our virus this season because no matter what, pl@yers will want to pass to him while he's buy screwing up

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
the whole team played like a drain, yet you say he didn't care, look we are all upset and angry but i genuinely can't say he didn't care tonight

I say it and I mean it! Ney was also shit, Alves was shit, they were all over Busi etc - but it looked like they tried, tried to put some effort in it. Messi practically walked the whole match, that's unfortunately the truth.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He runs 7 km per game.
Players like koke, vidal run up to 13 per game and every game and still they keep running
He's lazy.
He's been our virus this season because no matter what, pl@yers will want to pass to him while he's buy screwing up

Did you start watching us play the last couple of weeks?

Agree. If he wants to play there sub him the fuck out, it doesnt work.

Btw I'm 100% sure he has done illegal things in panama case. He also has court hearing in June as Tata said, his personal problems are starting to add up. Wouldnt surprise me if this completely fucks him up.

Agree 100%. I think he realize now his dad is a gangster, he should get rid of him managing his fundation and money. I am not worry for him, he won't go to jail; his father on the other side.

Anyway sorry out of topic! Can't help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans