10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcilliant

He seems too comfortable at Barça.

Stop giving these huge contracts.

If he wants to leave because of the money let him. We indulge these players too much.

gasgas

If nothing works atleast run, someone might spot your run, or you might drag someone out of position and create a gap.
But no, me run 7 km only
Teams win with intensity not this lax attitude

Jombi

I disagree, messi is the only reason we win whenever we do.
He means that much to us and that's the reason why even when he's poor everyone keeps passing him the ball and expect him to do some magic.
Swap messi out of barca and the team would have 1/5th of the achievements it has.
Look at the bayern loss, he was injured, at 14 he was dead tired, now he's bad again and would you look at that, we have 3 losses in 10 days.
Barca is messi.

Very selective memory. We have done great many times when Messi was out.

Cirre

Banned
As a footballer, Messi is one of my favorite players, but is it me, or were barca playing better this season when he was injured? Or should I say, were neymar and suraez playing better before Messi came back?

Totally blaming all of team, not only Messi, but I'm just wondering if his return affected the team, because that's what it feels like.

Jombi

As a footballer, Messi is one of my favorite players, but is it me, or were barca playing better this season when he was injured? Or should I say, were neymar and suraez playing better before Messi came back?

Totally blaming all of team, not only Messi, but I'm just wondering if his return affected the team, because that's what it feels like.

Ney was a freaking machine when Messi was out. Very true.

kollegah

i think he has no energy anymore.
barca ***** him the last with playing almost every f**** game for 90 min.
he went into billion dribblings, suffered a billion tackles, took thousands of shots, his body cant cope anymore.
just look at all the tacklings he suffered, its crazy. His body cant produce power anymore, he muscles are burnt, because went for every dribbling he could get

Alarcón

he went into billion dribblings, suffered a billion tackles, took thousands of shots, his body cant cope anymore.
just look at all the tacklings he suffered, its crazy. His body cant produce power anymore, he muscles are burnt, because went for every dribbling he could get

He himself is the only reason why he plays every game because he throws a fit when he's on the bench. Not club's fault at all. If he can't handle this much then he should tell the staff.

Total-Football

i see zero sense in what you are saying Buddy .. keep crying those myths , it's entertaining for me , good remedy to forget this bloody match

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Ney was a freaking machine when Messi was out. Very true.

Yup, must be Messi's fault too that Neymar looks like an overrated diva out on the pitch for the last 6 months or so. How do you work that out? Messi tells him to fuck up pretty much every pass and finish like he's been doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans