10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

jairzinho

I really think Messi should opt out of the Copa on the grounds of fatigue for his own good. Of course that's not going to happen, but as insane as this sounds, he and the club should consider it. He really looked jaded after the recent international break and i think the fatigue is catching up to him, which is inescapable and inevitable.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Well my local team is olympiakos, I have no ties with barca.
If someone who lives 3k miles from barca can associate himself with the team good for him but I don't get those people.

I guess you are describing 99% of the forumites not only on this but also on all the other club forums in English.

bismp

If someone who lives 3k miles from barca can associate himself with the team good for him but I don't get those people.

Well,Messi also plays 3k miles away from you,but you still are his fanboy,aren't you?How can you love a player whom you have never watched live,but you can't love the club?

jairzinho

What a backward way of thinking to have. Clubs like Madrid and Barca are at the top of Forbes money list because of the Global appeal from people who associate themselves with the team and who happen to live 3k miles from the city.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Well,Messi also plays 3k miles away from you,but you still are his fanboy,aren't you?How can you love a player whom you have never watched live,but you can't love the club?

I support argentina since a kid due to family reasons, messi just happens to be the latest argentine product. If he wasn't argentine I wouldn't like him that much.

KingLeo10

6 ballons, i can empathize with you in that regard. my great-great grandfather was argentine and that's why i just happen to support messi :neymar:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans