10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
He was out for 2months, but he signed his best first 3 months in January/February and March, ever !! and those were very very important goals given the number of games we won 2-1 in LaLiga lately, + the UCL against Arsenal...

So Messi is still Messi, the only bad form period is the last 2 weeks since he came back from intl break :(

Some people have the memory of a fish.

Mitchell1978

but didn't he get injured? He only played amazing around February if I remember correctly, he was out for like months during the first half of the season no?

No he was fit all season (apart from some niggles here and there), played 57 games for Barça last season and 10 more for Argentina. I think you are confusing it with 13-14 were Messi missed a good chunk of the first part of the season through injuries.

Total-Football

Objective?
To me it looks like a fine mix between delusion and denial

to say delusion is an understatement .. really .. it's like they loose touch with reality when the name Messi is brought on .. and they recover their senses when another player is debated

NotInHere

No he was fit all season (apart from some niggles here and there), played 57 games for Barça last season and 10 more for Argentina. I think you are confusing it with 13-14 were Messi missed a good chunk of the first part of the season through injuries.
you're right man how fast time flies by

iniesta_8

For me it looks all like a mental/motivation problem (above fitness-problems).

You just can't be so tired physicly from the beginning of a match when you run so rarly.. even if you have played lot of matches this season (what others did as well..)

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
WTF is this?

Before we are Messi fans, we are Barca fans.

I'm messi fan first and foremost.
I'd like to watch him with pep.

And it's something possible due to the tax problem, maybe he can negotiate a favorable contract regarding his taxes with the oil club, like they will pay all his taxes or something.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I'm messi fan first and foremost.
I'd like to watch him with pep.

And it's something possible due to the tax problem, maybe he can negotiate a favorable contract regarding his taxes with the oil club, like they will pay all his taxes or something.

Go right ahead, switch your allegiance to whatever team Messi plays for.

Luckily, Messi himself is not as heartless as some of his fans are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans