10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils

Total-Football

If you are so obsessed with meters run to such a disturbing degree, why not subtract football from the equation and strictly watch marathons?

those numbers refelct the form .. if you are as obsessed as me and coaches ( every Professional team in the world wear gps trackers including barca .. in training ).. you would know that they give a clear idea about the physical form .. Neymar run 11 km in the classico and 9 yesterday .. you cant possibly run a lot and have a poor game it's impossible .

having said all of that i'm just expressing my frustration .. Ronaldo who dont have 10 % of the talent of Messi will prolly win the ballon d'or .. a real waste .. not to mention that barca with a golden generation and the best player of all time arent stacking champions league trophies

Alik

I really think Messi should opt out of the Copa on the grounds of fatigue for his own good. Of course that's not going to happen, but as insane as this sounds, he and the club should consider it. He really looked jaded after the recent international break and i think the fatigue is catching up to him, which is inescapable and inevitable.

Yeah, at this rate it's not like he'll even be able to contribue at the Copa anyway.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
You also don't have to be a genius to understand why Lucho wouldn't sub Messi even if we had a very good backup yesterday. Messi is treated a little bit different than any other player - and rightly so, he's the best there ever was. Messi has pulled so many rabbits out of hats since he was 17, it could happen any second and BOOM! But against Atletico it looked like he didn't even want to try?! He looked sad, abject and detached. He ran 7 kilometers yesterday? I saw him run maybe 3-4 times, the rest was walking tbh.

those numbers refelct the form .. if you are as obsessed as me and coaches ( every Professional team in the world wear gps trackers including barca .. in training ).. you would know that they give a clear idea about the physical form .. Neymar run 11 km in the classico and 9 yesterday .. you cant possibly run a lot and have a poor game it's impossible .

Alexis Sanchez disagrees. Running a lot didn't stop him from being utter shit in his first two seasons with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans