10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

kadeng

If the club want to sell now is the right time.

Nothing less then 250 million.

He is not getting younger, he is more injury prone, has huge wages etc.

Noone can replace him but the club has to think of the future too.

i don't know mate.. i am one of his biggest bashers here but i always said that his main problem is more mental. he is not tired or something like that..he just doesn't give a fuck anymore..too relaxed on the ball. its not like it can't be solved. he still has it.

just wait another season and see what is gonna happen. after that, we will have a better basis for decision making

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Messi is rated so highly because he was lucky enough to be apart of the greatest team of all time... yes i said it..

Being part of a great team if not the best in history certainly helps a great deal, but come on, true gold like him will shine anywhere.

Plus, the Barca side of the last several seasons was by no means on that level, how many times did Messi bail us out??

gasgas

i don't know mate.. i am one of his biggest bashers here but i always said that his main problem is more mental. he is not tired or something like that..he just doesn't give a fuck anymore..too relaxed on the ball. its not like it can't be solved. he still has it.

just wait another season and see what is gonna happen. after that, we will have a better basis for decision making

Just like Eden hazard

gasgas

Just like Eden hazard

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
FFS are we "selling" Messi now on this forum?

I just want to know if something is wrong with him when he gets in that lethargic mode and basically walks on the pitch...but it looks like short bad streak and some forgets who Messi is...

It's has been discussed many times before, there were stats showing that he didn't run that much when he was younger as well. This is how he preserves energy so when defence is tired he can hit them hard, unfortunately that doesn't work well with some teams like Atletico who seem to have unlimited supply of energy.

spark

Cheers Barto. I like how you seemingly started out more reasonable but ended off just as absurdly . Going all the way back to the Inter ties every time we don't win, that he doesn't care rears it's ugly head. Usually with some comparison with national team games. Until of course Argentina fall at the final hurdle and then it's the Argentina fans with the acusations. For a player who clearly doesn't care about anything he has done OK. Imagine if he cared about any thing, he might have been one of the most decorated athletes in history. Oh wait.

El Flaco

Messi is rated so highly because he was lucky enough to be apart of the greatest team of all time... yes i said it..

Michael-Jordan-laughing.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans