10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

serghei

Some reports here and there that he's been battling through a minor muscle problem for a couple of weeks now though no reliable source.

Fishy that this information is comming after some horrible games from Messi. Not much difference to Ronaldo's misterious knee injury from last year, when he played badly.

ebc_99

We don't know what goes on behind the scenes, there could be many reasons why he plays every game, maybe sponsors want him to play every week I know for sure that type of thing happens in other sports.

I doubt Luis Enrique would have a problem resting him and surely Messi knows that he and the team would benefit if he sat out a game now and again.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Fishy that this information is comming after some horrible games from Messi. Not much difference to Ronaldo's misterious knee injury from last year, when he played badly.

Maybe, but Ronaldo's knee injury was only reported by Marca and pro-Madrid sources. That's not the case with Messi, it actually was Madrid-based Cope that was one of the first to report it. Even though the drop in form has been severe and the rumours make sense, I don't necessarily believe them. I just wanted to point out that there's a big difference.

George_Costanza

I really was hoping Messi will have a break this summer but stupid Copa again and some long distance travel expected from east to west coat so organizers make more money. meh

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Come on, this has happened before... Every time he has a dip in for there's some mysterious muscle discomfort that's been bothering him for weeks...

He is out of gas, end of story, no need to look for excuses...

mazp

Come on, this has happened before... Every time he has a dip in for there's some mysterious muscle discomfort that's been bothering him for weeks...

Well, he was injured earlier in the season.

mazp

Well, he was injured earlier in the season.

Neymessi

Yup, must be Messi's fault too that Neymar looks like an overrated diva out on the pitch for the last 6 months or so. How do you work that out? Messi tells him to fuck up pretty much every pass and finish like he's been doing?

How about a big fucking no?

Neymessi

Was fucking angry when we got knocked out and haven't visited barcaforum since then until now and i swear half of the posts gave me cancer when i finished reading the last 20 or so pages in this thread.

dakt

Was fucking angry when we got knocked out and haven't visited barcaforum since then until now and i swear half of the posts gave me cancer when i finished reading the last 20 or so pages in this thread.

Chill son. We'll get knocked out plenty more times in the future. I'm already over it....sort of....now, let's grab la liga trophy. :hooray:

Altomonte

I am wondering what Messi's #1 priority is going forward: Barça or Argentina?
He has won 5 ballon d'or awards because of Barça success and is always accused of not playing well enough for ARG. Now he is accused of not running enough and giving his all in Barça games. However, last time he played for Argentina, against Bolivia. He was running hard and played until the end although a plane was waiting and the Clasico was coming up. Ask Messi what he would appreciate more, another CL win for Barça or a big win in a final with his National Team?

Flavius

Chill son. We'll get knocked out plenty more times in the future. I'm already over it....sort of....now, let's grab la liga trophy. :hooray:
Probably yes. But after 39 matches unbeaten probably not. That`s the thing...

An yes, it`s time to keep the Liga. Go boys!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans